• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

enditall222

May 20, 2023
Hanging is painful and will most likely fail due to SI and leave me damaged, OD fails most of the time, I don't have the money or know how to get a gun, I don't even know how to even get on top of the roof of a building because of how stupid I am, and finally trying to do most of these methods would just leave me being caught by my parents with the exception of hanging, but I'm too cowardly to even go through with it. Fuck man I wish I was just aborted or killed early on in an accident

• Hugs
Reactions: helicoptero, Sweet Tart and Praestat_Mori
S

solidm

May 25, 2023
I understand how you feel. For me it's I want certainty, high percentage success. But also, because I have kids, location. I'm not doing this too hurt anyone. I lived when others who had so much more potential died. I've failed them. I think when the right method comes along, you will know. You will have peace when you think about it. I hope you find your peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Leaving this cruel and hellish world is such a difficult task in our anti-suicide society we are forced to live in. There are no easily accessible methods available and all of them can fail for the one or the other reason or are painful. This causes so much additional agony and suffering to people who want to exit so badly. I wish there were easyily accessible methods available for everyone. I wish you all the best!

E

enditall222

May 20, 2023
I understand how you feel. For me it's I want certainty, high percentage success. But also, because I have kids, location. I'm not doing this too hurt anyone. I lived when others who had so much more potential died. I've failed them. I think when the right method comes along, you will know. You will have peace when you think about it. I hope you find your peace.
Thank you. Hope you find peace too

Reactions: solidm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it so horrible how suicide is this difficult in this world, it's inhumane how we cannot just choose to exit in peace in a guaranteed way. There are just too many risks and complications involved in trying to die which of course is a reason as to why never existing at all will always be the best possibility, it's such a cruel punishment to be forced to endure an pointless and dreadful existence that we cannot easily free ourselves from.

Reactions: selenite, lawlietsph, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Finding the right method is hard due to how society, the State (government), and stigma/taboo against death in general being at an all time high and only getting worse as time goes on. In the past (several decades ago), finding the sources and drugs to have a peaceful death was more readily accessible (nowadays it is very difficult, if not, almost impossible). Then there are more invasive and aggressive CTB prevention measures today than there are over a decade ago when it comes to people attempting to CTB. With that said, this leaves people with violent, brutal, messy, and risky methods to CTB, which even then, are becoming more restrictive in terms of access, like popular bridges having barriers installed, less popular areas are less reliable (higher chance of failure), then also similar areas albeit without barriers are patrolled by Samaritans, pro-lifers and preventionists alike, and LE (law enforcement), which then leaves with the more common, but more prone to failure methods such as OD'ing and partial/full.

In terms of the right method, several factors come into play: which are accessibility, reliability, and comfort, and brutal methods while may be reliable, are not necessarily comfortable nor accessible for many people, leaving them stuck with less reliable methods or just simply trapped and unable to escape this world of suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and Sweet Tart