• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
Hey,

Why is euthanasia not seen/presented as a right to choose?.. This is actually not a question I wonder about the answer; Or I'm not trying to find meaning.

In some countries it is legal, but it does not cover everyone who wants to die. Unfortunately, it only covers specific situations.

People resist the desire to end the lives of others in order to give meaning to their own lives.

They continue their existence with the feelings that doing a good thing brings or could bring.

I cannot claim that this is wrong; but I can say that it is a selfish behavior.

Some may think that messages or topics related to suicide attempts are a cry for help in their silence of despair...

However, those who cannot commit suicide or are researching to commit suicide, are only afraid of failing.

Sometimes I think that if I didn't have to do this alone, maybe I wouldn't be so afraid and the success rate would be higher.

Is there anyone who knows of a country that practices euthanasia without discrimination legally, including those who are not citizens of their own country? Have those who have embarked on such an information search come across any useful information?

Reactions: etherealspring, Hunter2005, AshersGirl and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it so unacceptable and horrific how one cannot just choose to be euthanised, it'd be such a relief if the option is there to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way with no struggle and risks involved. It disgusts me how humans purposely make peaceful suicide inaccessible, what I'd fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering.

Reactions: Blueth, sserafim, iloverachel and 1 other person
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Imagine the profits Big Pharma ALONE would lose if we had the right to choose to be humanely euthanized.

Seems like the elites need to keep us slaves around to satisfy their greed.

To answer your question, I don't believe such a place exists, otherwise this forum would be a ghost town.

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, myusername890, Hunter2005 and 6 others
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
It disgusts me how humans purposely make peaceful suicide inaccessible
I just don't understand it at all. Hell, even most places won't let you kill yourself even if you are dieing of a painful terminal illness.

Reactions: myusername890, AshersGirl, divinemistress36 and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
What they did is write laws that made it a crime for anyone to assist you with suicide. They also made suicide booths , nembutal , suicide kits into crimes.

The tech is there for a 100% suicide booth. You go in . Press a few buttons . The steel door locks and massive amounts of carbon monoxide would pump in resulting instantly in death

Having someone else assist you with suicide would make it guaranteed , a million times more reliable , and a million times easier.

For example if it were legal I could sign a voluntary contract with a hitman. It's voluntary because I want to and the assister wants to because they will be paid. So this is not affecting any one else just me and the assister . Both want the transaction.

If I want a haircut for now our masters say I can buy that .

If I want to hire an electrician to fix an electrical problem that's ok for now.
If I want a tattoo also etc

But if I want to hire someone to help me escape extreme torture our masters say I can't do that. But for a dog suffering pain u can hire a vet to put it out of its misery. A human has to suffer for decades .

A human is Just another animal .

If their stupid laws banning this voluntary transactions between adults would be removed then we could hire assistance in suicide , suicide booths etc.

To me a suicide Booth would be preferable. It's guaranteed , easy , quick, painless. And you don't have to beg anyone or try to convince anyone why you need or want to exit this hell . U don't have to be approved by some corrupt idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: permanently tired, AshersGirl, DeIetedUser4739 and 4 others
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
The more people kill themselves, the less people our overlords have to sell stuff too or take money from (tax)

Reactions: Hunter2005, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 2 others
B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
I just find it so unacceptable and horrific how one cannot just choose to be euthanised, it'd be such a relief if the option is there to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way with no struggle and risks involved. It disgusts me how humans purposely make peaceful suicide inaccessible, what I'd fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering.
At some points, the subject is moving to a very different point than suffering.

Even the fastest and the cleanest way to find less destruction in the back after death is very tiring.

We didn't have the request to come to the world, to exist. But we're here. At this point, they should respect us when we want to go, at least once.

I think dying should be the most natural right of a person.
Imagine the profits Big Pharma ALONE would lose if we had the right to choose to be humanely euthanized.

Seems like the elites need to keep us slaves around to satisfy their greed.

To answer your question, I don't believe such a place exists, otherwise this forum would be a ghost town.
The question in the title is not a question that I wonder why or that I don't know the answer to.

Sometimes, even if we know all the possibilities, we need a vague question to convey something.
What they did is write laws that made it a crime for anyone to assist you with suicide. They also made suicide booths , nembutal , suicide kits into crimes.

The tech is there for a 100% suicide booth. You go in . Press a few buttons . The steel door locks and massive amounts of carbon monoxide would pump in resulting instantly in death

Having someone else assist you with suicide would make it guaranteed , a million times more reliable , and a million times easier.

For example if it were legal I could sign a voluntary contract with a hitman. It's voluntary because I want to and the assister wants to because they will be paid. So this is not affecting any one else just me and the assister . Both want the transaction.

If I want to hire an electrician to fix an electrical problem that's ok for now.

But if I want to hire someone to help me escape extreme torture our masters say I can't do that. But for a dog suffering pain u can hire a vet to put it out of its misery. A human has to suffer for decades .

If their stupid laws banning this voluntary transactions between adults would be removed then we could hire assistance in suicide , suicide booths etc.

To me a suicide Booth would be preferable. It's guaranteed , easy , quick, painless. And you don't have to beg anyone or try to convince anyone why you need or want to exit this hell . U don't have to be approved by some corrupt idiot
These ridiculous rules leave us at a bad point.

I adopted the idea of cutting two prominent vessels in each wrist. However, this seems scary now...

Seeing that the success rate was so small and the high probability of causing a permanent physical damage aroused a very bad feeling.

The idea of cutting the vein on the neck is far from an option due to the trauma that the image will be left behind.

Likewise, a deadly knife blow to the chest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akaraine, idk3 and pthnrdnojvsc
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Because they need to keep us alive for us to become slaves to the system. They want us to become good cogs in the capitalist wheel. We also need to be kept alive to be consumers and taxpayers. They need people to consume and they need human capital to sustain the capitalist pyramid scheme. They need to profit off of us as much as possible. We're kept alive for money and profit. That's what this world is all about. Everything is for economic reasons. Dead men pay no taxes

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueth and divinemistress36
B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
Because they need to keep us alive for us to become slaves to the system. They want us to become good cogs in the capitalist wheel. We also need to be kept alive to be consumers and taxpayers. They need people to consume and they need human capital to sustain the capitalist pyramid scheme. They need to profit off of us as much as possible. We're kept alive for money and profit. That's what this world is all about. Everything is for economic reasons. Dead men pay no taxes
If this were granted to us as a natural right, perhaps we would be able to leave our families more easily and they would be less of a cause for concern.

The real problem is not which method you personally choose, but choosing the method and process that will leave less trauma and destruction for those left behind.

I wish we had a plan to collectively make a death look like an accident.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You can either go to Switzerland and pay $20,000, or do it yourself! Or, fly to a country that sells your preferred method and ctb.

You have the right to die peacefully in your own way; however, this may not be possible in all countries. If you want euthanasia, it is readily available.

Reactions: final_countdown12
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022

I think if I could hire a hitman to take me out cleanly - preferably whilst I'm asleep - I would like that. Negate the SI!

H

Hunter2005

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Like I said a few days ago, they want slaves and cattle that's why

B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
You can either go to Switzerland and pay $20,000, or do it yourself! Or, fly to a country that sells your preferred method and ctb.

You have the right to die peacefully in your own way; however, this may not be possible in all countries. If you want euthanasia, it is readily available.
Applying for a visa and not getting rejected. Finding the required place. Providing the required payment, or choosing another method for finalization...

There are too many obstacles.

However, whatever the reason, if you have information about a place that performs euthanasia without questioning, I would like you to let me know.