Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Lately I feel like I shouldn't be here, I feel horrible, like I'm useless, I feel like I can't help myself or my girlfriend, that maybe I should kill myself but every time I try I never succeed.
I just wish that living was less cruel or that I would just die once and for all, but I'm such a faggot that I simply can't, that feeling in my chest is horrible. It's horrible to feel like you're not heard to try to ask for help and not be able to get it I've felt alone like it's all my fault I wish this would just end once and for all even though I'm such a sissy that maybe I will just continue to suffer during my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, Praestat_Mori and The Burning Fool
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I know right, why must it be so hard to die? It's just not fair. I never even wanted to exist in the first place…I don't know why it's so hard to escape the matrix and find a way out

• Hugs
Reactions: cscott, MyChoiceAlone and The Burning Fool
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah, why is dying so hard? It's made so hard bc society is so much against suicide. In my case it'd be so much better if I left many years ago already but obviously I'm still stuck here. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and MyChoiceAlone
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
we'll get there.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Dying is easy, we all intuitively know a rope and 30 seconds is all it takes to pass away.

The hard part is getting to that, SI is an absolute bitch. The mind is wired to survive and breed.

I wish for the day when I get the courage and strength to overcome my SI.

• Hugs
Reactions: cscott, lack and Joarga
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Dying is easy, we all intuitively know a rope and 30 seconds is all it takes to pass away.

The hard part is getting to that, SI is an absolute bitch. The mind is wired to survive and breed.

I wish for the day when I get the courage and strength to overcome my SI.
Dying isn't guaranteed though, there are so many things that could go wrong. You could end up living with permanent damage. There are always reports of unsuccessful attempts, and they make me scared to ctb because of the risk of failure…not to mention the SI which adds to the equation. SI is so stupid

Reactions: Letmedienow and Minsu
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Dying isn't guaranteed though, there are so many things that could go wrong. You could end up living with permanent damage. There are always reports of unsuccessful attempts, and they make me scared to ctb because of the risk of failure…not to mention the SI which adds to the equation. SI is so stupid
We are all going to die anyway so SI doesn't make sense but it's what we have.

As for methods, yes a lot fail but there are some that are 99%+ sure to work which is good enough odds for me.

Reactions: lack and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
We are all going to die anyway so SI doesn't make sense but it's what we have.

As for methods, yes a lot fail but there are some that are 99%+ sure to work which is good enough odds for me.
Like what? Are you comfortable sharing them on here?

Last edited:
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I wish I died during my hanging attempts, Fuck those si seizures

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Like what? Can I dm you about it if you're not comfortable sharing them on here?
Someone mentioned one of them here before, for example jumping into the volcano

Reactions: sserafim
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
i agree it is so annoyingly hard to die rather if it is ourselves stopping us, other ppl preventing us, or literally anything else that could go wrong in the attempt n it is the most annoying thing ever imo

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Someone mentioned one of them here before, for example jumping into the volcano
That would be such a painful way to go though, your last moments spent in agony as you burn to death…but I guess it would be effective

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really despise how suicide is so unnecessarily difficult, for me the problem lies in how suicide methods are either inaccessible or risky, it's inhumane how we cannot just instantly free ourselves from this existence whenever we wish to and I get that feeling trapped here is just so dreadful.

Reactions: Letmedienow
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
There would be no life without the survival instinct that keeps us alive. It is terrible that people have to suffer so much when there is deadly medicine and doctors who can help us die. Man is a resilient creature who can handle almost any suffering: chronic pain and chronic illness, loss of body part, cancer, stroke, brain injury, disability, involontary loneliness, meaninglessness, loss of family, loss of love, sorrow, homelessness, poverty, age ailments and imprisonment.

I believe that all humans can kill themselves - it is only about motivation. Our ancestor, the stone age man, could kill his fellows and himself. People react differently in the same situation due to age, sex, inheritance and circumstances. Fear of death is the strongest emotion. But when the pain of living becomes too strong, it should not be hard to commit suicide. All methods come to a point where no one survives. The hardest thing is to venture into death consciously and dying alone can be terrifying.

Why do some of us suffer so much? Chance determines a lot - not everyone can be lucky in life. Why do some of us lose the love of our life? There are so many others to choose from in the overpopulation. But we will lose everything in life if we live long enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Praestat_Mori
D

DumbGirl

Sep 9, 2023
Yeah sadly It's difficult to die only when you want to do it to yourself, many people who actually want to live die so easily by being murdered or accident or disease (even if it can be painful) :(