FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
The reason I left Facebook because I feel comfortable sharing my thoughts and with people like me. I'm quite upset to see some reports like I read and watch today earlier. They're lying when they say this website is pro-suicide, this site is in fact, pro-choice. I don't understand some news corporation.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sadwriter, mad_mongo and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The UK is such a disgustingly anti-suicide country sadly, I don't care about any articles but the reason they want to take away this site is because those people want to make suicidal people suffer even more, despite the fact that other people's decisions aren't theirs to make.

The anti-suicide people are incapable of minding their own business and want to force everybody to continue suffering just because they want to stay here. Those people are completely deluded and the goal of any article is to try and brainwash people into believing that suicide is "irrational", despite the fact that it's anything but, suicide is always a valid option.
Those people want to remove any suicide method information resources to leave people with no choice but to suffer or resort to risky or brutal methods to end their existence.

I hate this hellish world where suicide is seen as worse than suffering despite the fact that nobody can be harmed by not existing. It's evil to me trying to force people to endure this torturous process of just waiting around to die anyway when they wish to free themselves.

The reality is that in the UK existence is seen as an obligation, there is no right to die and people are expected to suffer no matter what as suicide is seen as the worst thing possible despite the fact that there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence.

• Love
Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I don't watch BBC though ive a licence, im a supporter of defund the BBC. Honestly, wheres all our licence money going to?. I dont think highly of their journalism either!.

Reactions: BrainShower and FRUSTRATED MIND