Nelaaaaa

Nelaaaaa

Oct 6, 2020
Hello! I actually just joined. But I wanted to put my story here.
I'm 26 years and have been living with depression since I was 15. I probably had it before then but I didn't know what mental illness was. I'm Hispanic and mental health is not something that was talked in my family. it's kind of like a taboo subject. I want to CTB because I'm just tired of living without a purpose. I actually wanted to get pregnant just to have a purpose but that wasn't the right thing to do because becoming a mother is something I didn't want to be. It feels like I get tired of everything. I can't have a decent relationship because I had been molested when I was younger. I had many good guys but anytime I had any sexual relationship I wanted to run away from the person. I felt disgusted. I have been in therapy and taking medications but if anything I just feel numb. This is what kills me. The numbness it's horrible. I feel like I'm drowning and can't let it out. I do have a supportive family but I'm so tired of living for someone else's happiness. I'm planning to CTB in March 12. The day after my birthday. It may be sooner depending if I can't take it anymore. I will be using SN.
So I'll post if any changes and tell you my journey.
Btw I'm huge Anime and KPOP fan!
XO

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Gentleman, Breadbfra and 10 others
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Hi! Welcome and I'm so sorry to hear that hun :( I relate to you on that whole pregnancy thing, I thought I was a complete weirdo. I thought that if maybe I got married or had a kid everything would magically be cured but I don't think I want to make such a selfish and irrational choice like that.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Kaira_ and Nelaaaaa
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Welcome! I saw your reply on another thread and I thought that it was very kind of you. This community had been amazing and so welcoming for me. I hope your journey toward the eternal sleep is is without challenges and may you find peace :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Kaira_ and Nelaaaaa
Nelaaaaa

Nelaaaaa

Oct 6, 2020
Thank you for replying to my post I do appreciate it!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and LonelyNick
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Welcome, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay here and find what you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Hey, welcome - we plan to CTB on the same week! Hope you find some happiness in the meantime :)

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Nelaaaaa
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Hi and welcome. I'm pretty new as well :). I can relate to your experiences. You'll find a lot of support here if you ever need to rant about anything. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Welcome. :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I'm so incredibly sorry for your situation!

Welcome to the forum!

Although I am not Hispanic, I completely understand what you mean about mental health within this community, in general, and know it's not an easy subject for many Hispanic families. As an aside, I'm Caucasian and it is not an easy topic to discuss in my family, which fascinates me to death since we all have varying degrees of mental illness - my entire family!

Wishing you the best!

• Hugs
  • Love
Nelaaaaa

Nelaaaaa

Oct 6, 2020
Hey, welcome - we plan to CTB on the same week! Hope you find some happiness in the meantime :)
Wow really? I'm doing it around tha
Hi! Welcome and I'm so sorry to hear that hun :( I relate to you on that whole pregnancy thing, I thought I was a complete weirdo. I thought that if maybe I got married or had a kid everything would magically be cured but I don't think I want to make such a selfish and irrational choice like that.
Yes honestly I was so desperate that I felt like I needed to do that but in the end I realized that was wrong of me.
I'm so incredibly sorry for your situation!

Welcome to the forum!

Although I am not Hispanic, I completely understand what you mean about mental health within this community, in general, and know it's not an easy subject for many Hispanic families. As an aside, I'm Caucasian and it is not an easy topic to discuss in my family, which fascinates me to death since we all have varying degrees of mental illness - my entire family!

Wishing you the best!
Yeah! It's kinda weird since also in my family line there's multiple people with mental health problems. But again it's like they feel shame about it. I'm very open about it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and allym101