S

someone02

Aug 12, 2020
Two weeks ago I left this forum.
The reason was (as I stated), that I thought I should not drive in two directions. I meant by that, that I thought I should not try to solve my problems in life and plan to commit suicide at the same time.

Now I see it differently. There's something I want to reach/have in life. But for that I need to feel better. And knowing I can end all this whenever I want makes me feel better.
I think this is not the best strategy, but the only thing that's left for me.

I won't reach what I want in life if I don't feel better and don't have the charisma necessary for that.

So I hope I will get help here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, irregularheartbeat, Sensei and 5 others
S

someone02

Aug 12, 2020
Thank you for the hug, GoodPersonEffed.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Welcome back to the forum!

It is a good idea to try and recover first (like you said) before pursuing whatever it is you want. If you really do want to give things another go then you should make sure your basic needs are satisfied; otherwise chasing your goals will overhwhelm your already shaky state... If that makes sense?

S

someone02

Aug 12, 2020
Welcome back to the forum!
Thank you!

It is a good idea to try and recover first (like you said) before pursuing whatever it is you want. If you really do want to give things another go then you should make sure your basic needs are satisfied; otherwise chasing your goals will overhwhelm your already shaky state... If that makes sense?
I think what I want in life (and don't have) are basic needs. So they aren't satisfied currently.

But sometimes it seems to me I have to become a better human first before I deserve what I want to reach/have in life. :aw:
Sometimes "these things" seem to me like a bonus for the ones, that deserve them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Why's your name already crossed out?
User was still posting with a crossed out name. One of the strangest things I've seen here.

Regardless, welcome back @someone02 !

Reactions: Isadeth
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
That was a quick one. Sorry i missed you someone02 lol

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Welcome back! Sending hugs :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: someone02 and Brick In The Wall
S

someone02

Aug 12, 2020
Good morning everyone and thanks to everyone answering to this thread since I went to bed yesterday.

Regarding the issue why my name is crossed out:
I think this has to do with the fact, that I had deactivated my account and have reactivated it now.

I have opened a ticket and hope, that this issue will get solved.

Thank you all for answering to my thread despite this issue.

Thanks for yor reactions, hugs, love and likes! That feels really good and is almost everything I need.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep
S

someone02

Aug 12, 2020
You didn't miss em, they're still here and posting.
Being still drowsy when I wrote my reply this morning I have read over this somehow.

Why are you calling me "they" and "them". I'm a single person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Being still drowsy when I wrote my reply this morning I have read over this somehow.

Why are you calling me "they" and "them". I'm a single person.
I'm aware of that and I didn't mean anything derogatory by it. I didn't want to use a he or she pronoun because I don't know which one you are.

As to why your name is still crossed out it's probably an oversight. I'm sure they'll get it corrected soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: someone02
S

someone02

Aug 12, 2020
I'm aware of that and I didn't mean anything derogatory by it. I didn't want to use a he or she pronoun because I don't know which one you are.
Thanks for the explanation! I really depend on such, because I seem to misunderstand things easily.

Oh, and it's no secrect: I am male. I have completed my profile accordingly.

As to why your name is still crossed out it's probably an oversight. I'm sure they'll get it corrected soon.
It feels a bit strange appearing as a crossed out person albeit I'm still alive.
Apart from this another member in another thread told me he thought, that I am inactive in this forum. And I am afraid to get no response if other members think the same. Another thread I have opened has many views but no response.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall