warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
My soon to be ex wife is running me through the ringer with child support and I'm not able to see my kid. Recently started seeing someone and find out I have hsv 1 antibodies no outbreaks and we didn't use condoms naturally so just waiting on the other shoe to drop. Want to get off of this planet asap SN seems best but I do have a few slipknots ready just in case. Can't seem to find SN and I'm too new to figure wth IC means without a pm sent to me the conundrum begins..

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like an awful situation that you are trapped in and I hate how we exist in a world where it's so complicated to finally find ways to reliably die. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
So sorry to hear, there are no words in a difficult situation like this. As you I am new also and in a similar quandary with life events. Given time you will be able to find a reliable supplier of SN if this is a method you wish. I have tried your other method, its was impossible for me and I think it carries risks also in failure. As FuneralCry rightly says, we live in a cruel world and at least here people have an outlet to share information and support for others.

Reactions: warriorofeld