• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snowyyy

snowyyy

in pursuit of freedom
Nov 26, 2023
today I was in the store, I noticed the mother of my former classmate with whom I used to be close, but she has changed and we have broken contact.

my mother talked to her for a while, I was next to her. she boasted that her daughter, has already passed her driver's license, that she is happy, has a super school and a boyfriend.

it made me sick, why can't I be like that?
instead of enjoying life, I'm rotting in bed. i don't have the strength to do anything, i'm not like my other peers. i stand apart from the rest, as i always have.

on the one hand, i don't give a damn, because i'm going to die eventually anyway, and i don't want to change anything anymore. but on the other hand, somewhere it hurts me. it strikes me that i was sent into this world as a human being, and i don't know how to function like a human being.

I know that such a thing may not move everyone, but today something hurt me. sorry.

I

indosoon

Jan 22, 2024
I'm obsessed in comparing myself to my former classmates and brothers in law and God only knows how much it hurts me. It's not healthy at at all.

Reactions: sserafim