Myra_Toast

Myra_Toast

Jun 5, 2023
I always run away from anything good in my life and destroy it and I only have myself to blame. I ghost and abandon people and idk why. Why do I have to do this to myself, every time I try to improve something bad happens again, it's shit. God fucking hates me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, rashedul, MeltingBrain and 8 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Bro reading this is like reading myself, every time someone cares about me I ghost them to prevent them from seeing me at my lowest, I constantly say stupid shit and ruin friendships, god fucking hates me, he gave me a curse, I want my memories of my past to go away so badly

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, 𖣂𖣂𖣂., alrondlondo and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm borderline personality disorder, and I am incredibly insecure.
I push people away because I am scared of future abandonment .
I'm a classic sufferer of the push-pull thinking that comes with bpd.

• Love
Reactions: animetal, 90starve and Aya&Dazy
A

Aya&Dazy

Nov 11, 2022
Same . . . I push people away. I've no one so no one can hurt me.
Only me can hurt myself. Sorry not my mother language. :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
relatable 😞 i think about this quote every day of my life

Tumblr 46e1e684f7d1267d06c49d513b1dbb43 22b5f587 1280

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Same . . . I push people away. I've no one so no one can hurt me.
Only me can hurt myself. Sorry not my mother language. :pfff:
I'm glad Im not alone in this.
Yet at the same time I'm so sorry you are going through this too.
relatable 😞 i think about this quote every day of my life

View attachment 114783
Wow ! This is a very profound quote. I'm definitely going to remember this one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sulli and Aya&Dazy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really doubt there could ever be a God, existence is just meaningless suffering all for no reason with no deeper purpose, I see the existence of life as being a horrific tragedy.

Reactions: cscott, jar-baby and 90starve
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
I always run away from anything good in my life and destroy it and I only have myself to blame. I ghost and abandon people and idk why. Why do I have to do this to myself, every time I try to improve something bad happens again, it's shit. God fucking hates me
Relatable when I am too close to someone I cut them off so quick I really wanna know the meaning behind this

Myra_Toast

Myra_Toast

Jun 5, 2023
I really doubt there could ever be a God, existence is just meaningless suffering all for no reason with no deeper purpose, I see the existence of life as being a horrific tragedy.
Honestly, I never really believed in him, but he's all the hope I've got, and if he does exist I hope he knows he doesn't deserve all the good things people have said about him, he's caused so much traged. But, I really hope there's nothing in the afterlife, it's just nothing and finally peace

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Do you think about just ending it all ?

Myra_Toast

Myra_Toast

Jun 5, 2023
Do you think about just ending it all ?
Not really, I think about harming myself though, it's really hard to resist the urges sometimes. I don't really intend on cbt,but I sometimes really wish my previous attempts worked

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Is anyone looking for a Suicide partner ?

Knbmt

Knbmt

Animallover
Jun 10, 2023
If God exists in this world, I think he is very incompetent and unfair. 😡

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I don't per say believe in god but more so the universe as god?(it's a lot to explain/too tired rn but similar beliefs in a sense) but same.. lately I've been wondering why the universe gave me so much struggle, sickness etc... I used to think well life just happens how it happens but now I'm really wondering why...

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain
San_Miguel

San_Miguel

I Love You
Aug 19, 2023
Hi Myra,

The good news is if you believe in God, that's a good start. I promise he doesn't hate you, because he's incapable of hate. He is the source of Love itself, and he loves you unconditionally. All he wants is for you to love Him back. Even though friends and family can make us happy at times, nothing will ever make you happier than working on your relationship with God.

There have been (and still are) people who devote their whole lives to living in silence and solitude, just praying to God and meditating on His great mysteries. I'm not necessarily suggesting you go and do that, but you should know that God gives each of us various strengths that allow us to Love him in our own unique ways. If you struggle maintaining relationships with others, maybe try focusing for a bit on your relationship with Christ. For many, getting to know God through his Son Jesus allows them to see their own inner beauty much more clearly.

Remember, God loves you and just wants you to love Him back. Read the Gospels, get to know Christ, and just focus on loving God.

I'm here for you, and you are dearly loved!