fracturedviolence

fracturedviolence

Oct 22, 2020
this is why i hate tinder but meeting queer women in real life is so hard i always feel like a form of guilt for even assuming some girls are gay. i'll probably die alone

• Aww..
Reactions: Celerity
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Some girls like to make themselves appear a challenge to men by being the ultimate in "inaccessibility" - ie. if she's into women, she's off the table to guys. Like they think you'll want them more because they're unavailable.

But I think oftentimes even if a girl is into other girls, the lure of having a standard life with a guy and doing the whole white picket fence thing with a fairytale wedding and 2.4 kids is too strong. It takes balls to truly live a life that is different from the norm, and that's something a lot of people don't have. Sorry for your experience.

Reactions: Élégie, whywere and Celerity
D

Damn02

May 26, 2021
Wellll... all the girls I've talked to who claimed to be "bi" just stopped being interested...
I met a girl on tinder who said she was really serious about dating a woman.. she was being specific about being into me especially.. I'm really cautious about initiating romance with people so I keep my guards up until I know they're genuinely interested. Everything was going great until all of a sudden she left me for a guy. She just used me for insta pics to tell her followers she was dating me. We met twice and every time she was shoving her phone into my face taking pics of me when I'm not ready or comfortable yet. She posted it on insta and then 2 days later posted a pic of her holding hands w a guy she called "mi amor".. I asked who that guy was cus I was still giving her the benefit of the doubt (thought it was a relative) and she just laughed and said "I'm exploring my options" it was so cold and mean... felt like a slap to my face. Because we didn't agree to "explore" she gave me the impression that she was really serious about me.. the other girl I met after her said she had just broken up with her ex bf and was done with men.. I was really skeptical and I made it clear that I needed to know if she's seriously ready to date again.. she kept reassuring me she's completely ready and excited to start dating me... 3 weeks in and same thing happened with the pics and social media. she was all clingy and seems happy with me until she TEXTED me and said she was gonna give it a second shot with her ex.. I don't understand what I do wrong... I met them all through tinder.. so the attraction is mutual.. I even got to the point where I asked them if it was something I did??? Something wrong with me?? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong in fact, I made sure I treat them with love and respect just the way I want to be treated but still wasn't enough... I'm just tired of fake bitches tbh
I'm bi and I'm so sorry for these kind of girls/women . To be part of LGBT is not simple because of prejudices and hate. I think it is dangerous to show everyone my sexual orientation.

• Love
Reactions: archipelago, WitheringAway, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Someone bisexual could sometimes prefer men or women more but they will always still be bisexual.
People change all the time going back and forth from gay to bi, bi to straight, and every combination there is. Your statement might be true for some people, but also someone like me could have intervals of being bi at some stage and being completely straight the rest of the time.

Fluidity is the right word. I refer to myself as pansexual.

Reactions: WitheringAway and flower
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I'm bi and I'm so sorry for these kind of girls/women . To be part of LGBT is not simple because of prejudices and hate. I think it is dangerous to show everyone my sexual orientation.
HELLO and WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide, our new global family member! It is wonderful that you joined everyone here, as all the folks here are, hands down, the finest group one will EVER meet. No matter one's path in life, everyone here is the most loving, caring people ever and combine that with lots of understanding, kindness, empathy and support, one has found one's home here. Everyone here has helped me so, so much and that is my wish for you also. Again, WELCOME!! Walter ( yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony) :heart::hug::happy:

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Why would someone pretend to be bisexual?
And I thought tinder was more a sexual thing than actually dating?

CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
Stop meeting attention seekers on social media and join a group with real people who want the same as you, I'm sure they're gay groups in your local and surrounding areas. You also can't place all the blame on them because YOU'RE catching these women, if you want to catch different women then change the bait

• Love
Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
The key term here is BI. Stop looking for BI girls and look for LESBIANS. If they are BI, they are BI, not lesbians, then they WANT sex with BOTH girls and boys. If you do not want your girl to leave you for a boy, then look for a LESBIAN. Yooooo hoooooooo. I don't know where to find them either. I have no idead where to find a lesbian. I live in the upper north west, there are no gay bars, no social places of the sexually or gender divergent, I won't do tinder, but if I did, I would not look for a bi, I would look for a lesbian. If you find more than one, send them my way!

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with gender or orientation. You just met shitty people. I meet nonsensical straight guys like this all the time. Though I understand it must make you feel even more insecure but really it's not about you, it's about many people being trashy and not valuing others in a very disconnected society.

Tinder has plenty of decent people looking for a serious relationship - which is why I so wish I wasn't shadowbanned on there but whatever... But you could try OkCupid which is more LGBTQ friendly, Hinge or Badoo for instance.

Also you might want to try going to LGBTQ bars and associations.

Reactions: Hirokami
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with gender or orientation. You just met shitty people. I meet nonsensical straight guys like this all the time. Though I understand it must make you feel even more insecure but really it's not about you, it's about many people being trashy and not valuing others in a very disconnected society.

Tinder has plenty of decent people looking for a serious relationship - which is why I so wish I wasn't shadowbanned on there but whatever... But you could try OkCupid which is more LGBTQ friendly, Hinge or Badoo for instance.

Also you might want to try going to LGBTQ bars and associations.
Damn it's been over a year since I posted this.. time is crazy!
Btw We don't have LGBTQ bars where I live. I've met a couple girls from a lesbian dating app "Her" and the experience was different. We just didn't work out for other reasons. I remember when I posted this I was in a deep depression and doubts about myself I read all the replies and opinions and thought about it ver well but really couldn't bring myself to reply to none. Thank you everyone. It's been a year and we're still here!

• Hugs
Reactions: Marine and lofticries
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
You know this kinda reminds me of that shit going around years ago saying "All women are little Bi" which is no, totally fake. I dont think every woman wants to smooch women too. It really devalues those who are actually bisexual and pushes the "Bi people are cheaters" stereotype.

I think there's just some bi curious women out there who dont handle gay relationships w/ care. Still it's the lying the sucks, she should have let you know about it.

Maybe least establish if it's serious or just a casual thing 😕.

Reactions: lofticries