• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
What should we humans do on the earth, when we die again?

The life is the biggest shit, i have ever experienced. Humans are here since thousend of years and born, die, born, die. What the hell is here going on, on this strange earth planet?

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
i've never heard it like that before makes it even stranger.. like what actually is the point, okay reproducing, BUT FOR WHAT? for the survival of the species? okay fast forward, we survived, and now? what is the end goal? maybe im missing something idk

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Lol yeah, makes no sense. Makes me wish we were specifcally created by some higher being with instructions and everything outlined for us. Intelligent design is way better than evolutions design imo as we have demonstrated as a species.

R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
i've never heard it like that before makes it even stranger.. like what actually is the point, okay reproducing, BUT FOR WHAT? for the survival of the species? okay fast forward, we survived, and now? what is the end goal? maybe im missing something idk
Physcally, to create disorder. Second law of thermodynamics. Universe is moving form orderly state to disorderly state, it will continue untill there can't be more disorder anymore. Life just helps the process.

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Physcally, to create disorder. Second law of thermodynamics. Universe is moving form orderly state to disorderly state, it will continue untill there can't be more disorder anymore. Life just helps the process.
oh. when will it reach maximum disorder?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Jun 6, 2018
Every night before I go to bed and close my eyes to sleep I pray to God to send a huge meteor our way that would end all life, humans are legit animals, we need to start over

Lastdays

Lastdays

Not so clever girl
Jun 8, 2018
From true detective, about the truest thing I ever heard:

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight – brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

Reactions: azeton and Nate
I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
What should we humans do on the earth, when we die again?

The life is the biggest shit, i have ever experienced. Humans are here since thousend of years and born, die, born, die. What the hell is here going on, on this strange earth planet?

I have no idea how to answer that question... it's a great one and one that I am asking often.

My thoughts are that humans are being farmed.

Last edited:
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Well, sense of life is always a question. I personally, don't want the humans to dissappear, I'm personally not happy with mi life and I feel a lot of pain daily, that's why I want to end it all. But I understand other people are happy, so I don't want them to dissappear. My vision is pretty simple, if you are happy with your life keep going, you will eventually die, but at least you lived a happy life. I don't wish that everybody dies or dissappears just because I'm not happy.

Reactions: InAust.
W

whitepriest

Jun 14, 2018
Read Schopenhauer - The World as Will and Representation. It's all in there.