Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Thought oh with the little weight lifted I'll do some life things. Things for myself.

Thought it'd be enjoyable.

Turns out the glimmers and shine of life is done for me.

I feel like fucking shit. What's new. Just gonna finish the day plans and end it and such.

Trying doesn't make anything better and im a fool & fraud for doing so.

Just feelin low but whats new. 😕

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 90starve, MrDarkness and Praestat_Mori
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Man I remember when I saw you post that made you sounded excited to keep pushing a bit longer, I know I can't say that life gets better. I hope life turns around for you or something good happens. You truly deserve it bro

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
the world is cruel and unfair, sorry you're stuck in the perpetual loop of suffering atm OP. Hope you find happiness soon.

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Thought oh with the little weight lifted I'll do some life things. Things for myself.

Thought it'd be enjoyable.

Turns out the glimmers and shine of life is done for me.

I feel like fucking shit. What's new. Just gonna finish the day plans and end it and such.

Trying doesn't make anything better and im a fool & fraud for doing so.

Just feelin low but whats new. 😕
It just feels like a constant struggle lately. Like I've lost the choices within this battle 😕

Likeeeee I'm just falling and falling. What does one even do when one doesn't know what to do.

I don't expect anything to change much anymore....

Today I completed everything I set out to do today. Short of the last which is to shower and I feel dissociated and suicidal.

Like if I had the means I'd just end it tonight. The usual for me now these days I guess.

Im shutting down... but not per say fighting it or anything rn. Just... allowing it to happen. Feel like cutting but in the grand scheme of things is just... pointless.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrDarkness