ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I was reading the incident report for the Grand Canyon and there hasn't been a suicide by jumping in years and years. In fact, there are way fewer falling fatalities than I expected. It seems perfect: there are 3,000 foot vertical drops which would all but guarantee death and no nets or anything (to preserve nature). I'd guess it's because jumping from that height takes a lot of will. I certainly couldn't do it.

• Informative
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, iloveloving, heavyeyes and 2 others
hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
Probably because its harder to get to there than a local building

Reactions: ladylazarus4 and heavyeyes
Timothy7dff

Timothy7dff

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Seems like it's catching on

• Informative
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
I was reading the incident report for the Grand Canyon and there hasn't been a suicide by jumping in years and years. In fact, there are way fewer falling fatalities than I expected. It seems perfect: there are 3,000 foot vertical drops which would all but guarantee death and no nets or anything (to preserve nature). I'd guess it's because jumping from that height takes a lot of will. I certainly couldn't do it.

you kinda answered it yourself, Big sharp pointy red rock seems painful. Splat . What if u hit another rock before u hit the bottom, then ur gonna feel the pain all the way down.

amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
It can definitely put rescue workers at risk to retrieve your body, and it uses up their budget. So it's not the best place to do it.

Reactions: ladylazarus4 and Forever Sleep