S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
For years I've been thinking about my death to be exact for 6 years I've been thinking about my death dying and taking my life in my own hands I was stoped from ctb when I was younger by the mental health industry and hated talking about my issues still do I'm a lonely interovert who will commit suicide soon and who nobody will remember honestly I should just kill the people who caused me great pain all the bullies in HS .

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium, pole, cassxtho and 1 other person
$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
i highly suggest sitting down and taking a deep breath. lashing out and causing harm to bullies from your past will not solve anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, Lost in a Dream, CTB Dream and 1 other person
S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
i highly suggest sitting down and taking a deep breath. lashing out and causing harm to bullies from your past will not solve anything.
I should start a list of all of the people who belittled me, used me , called me names and treated me like shit when I never deserved it encluding family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium and CTB Dream
$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
I should start a list of all of the people who belittled me, used me , called me names and treated me like shit when I never deserved it encluding family.
a lot of people have felt what youre feeling, but turning your violent fantasy of exacting revenge and taking your view of what justice should be into your own hands isn't right.
you have the right to feel cheated, used, and hurt from your past, but straight up murdering someone doesnt make you better than them. in fact, it makes you worse.
i dont mean to come off as harsh and mean, but making such bold threats should not be done lightly.

Reactions: Dyscalculia, Hollowman, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
cassxtho

cassxtho

Deftones Fan
Nov 8, 2022
I have violent fantasies like this too, about my own bullies and toxic ex-bf. However, these are not okay. The only person you can control is yourself, hurting the people who hurt you won't make them regret anything.

Reactions: Dyscalculia, sadDaysAhead, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
It hates and abhors everything, and it has been designed to remain as such till the end of time. Nothing can be done to alter its laws, physics and nature. To hate and feast on the weak and helpless and innocents and guiltless, it has only begin, and will continue.

Reactions: Dyscalculia and sadDaysAhead
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
While supporting such actions here seems unwise for many reasons, let's not go overboard: harming bullies is cathartic. That's why it's such a common plot element in movies. The bullies certainly derived pleasure from their violent sadism

Now, it doesn't help that schools are typically humiliating prison-like environments. Makes bullies even more aggressive, and spectators more cowardly. School administrators are ultimately responsible. So there's even more people responsible for these abuses

Reactions: sadDaysAhead and $crim
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
While supporting such actions here seems unwise for many reasons,
Actually, I thought about the desire for revenge. Adam Smith wrote:

"A person becomes contemptible who tamely sits still, and submits to insults, without attempting either to repel or to revenge them. [...] Even the mob are enraged to see any man submit patiently to affronts and ill usage. They desire to see this insolence resented, and resented by the person who suffers from it. They cry to him with fury, to defend, or to revenge himself. If his indignation rouses at last, they heartily applaud, and sympathize with it. It enlivens their own indignation against his enemy, whom they rejoice to see him attack in his turn, and are as really gratified by his revenge, provided it is not immoderate, as if the injury had been done to themselves."​

Now, he did advocate moderation in revenge. ("...provided it is not immoderate...") I think we'd mostly agree killing bullies is immoderate, except in cases like pedophilia, rape or mutilation. But the healing effects of reasonable revenge shouldn't be underestimated. And bullies will think twice in the future

The injured party may be too emotional to be moderate or even effective. This could be a job for great friends