Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Has anybody wondered about that? That things almost always go to shit at the end. It's like the devil takes advantage of every smallest little fault someone has and makes them suffer and pay for it with interests. Human relations and life in general, shit always seem to be around the corner and no matter how much you try to avoid it, you'll likely end up stepping on it. Do you guys feel the same?

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Cathy Ames, Insomniac and 4 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
There are always going to be more bad outcomes than good. There are more ways for something to broken than put together. So in terms of probability it's what's more likely to happen. This is the fundamental nature of the universe.

Reactions: whatevs, natali4 and Al_stargate
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Honestly my experience is a little different- most of the people I grew up with had their lives go very well, but the bottom 5% - 10% in terms of bad luck had much worse outcomes. I had almost the worst possible parents bu they had a nice act in public so people didn't know how bad it was. I knew it was bad but I had no idea of what I could do to make it better, or how things should be. For me towards the end it's an accumulation of so many things going wrong, all really based on the horrible foundation- I solved some of the problems from this but not enough of them in time.

Reactions: houseofleaves, natali4 and Al_stargate
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I had almost the worst possible parents bu they had a nice act in public so people didn't know how bad it was.
Feel that. People would always look at me as a black sheep while they assumed my parents are great people. It's like an insult to injury.

• Hugs
Reactions: natali4 and Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Feel that. People would always look at me as a black sheep while they assumed my parents are great people. It's like an insult to injury.
The weird thing in my situation is that they treated my sister, one year younger, pretty well. Sometimes parents scapegoat one child to take everything out on, and that's what happened to me. It was a weird dynamic that took me a long time to understand- I was the wrong gender of child born into the wrong family at the wrong time.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WanderingWater, Insomniac and Al_stargate
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life is very unfair after all, and everything is determined by chance and luck. We live in a world where there is so much meaningless suffering. It is just the way that life is, there is an unlimited amount of bad things that can happen. That is why I would prefer to never exist in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Al_stargate and Someone123
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Has anybody wondered about that? That things almost always go to shit at the end. It's like the devil takes advantage of every smallest little fault someone has and makes them suffer and pay for it with interests. Human relations and life in general, shit always seem to be around the corner and no matter how much you try to avoid it, you'll likely end up stepping on it. Do you guys feel the same?
Yes, because life is a bitch and unfair. But I feel that things always go wrong just for me because I see other people moving forward with their lives and being happy and to them things work out.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Al_stargate and Someone123
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I always thought maybe it was because I must be in some sort of sadistic show or movie and that life messing with me must be incredibly entertaining for the viewers.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, houseofleaves, Someone123 and 1 other person
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
some of us only age to experience the full list of our deepest fears, and worse.

and there are people who only experience their dreams.

life is horrible.
The weird thing in my situation is that they treated my sister, one year younger, pretty well. Sometimes parents scapegoat one child to take everything out on, and that's what happened to me. It was a weird dynamic that took me a long time to understand- I was the wrong gender of child born into the wrong family at the wrong time.
I can relate. My parents spent much more ressources on my younger sister for whatever reason.

Reactions: Al_stargate and WrongPlaceWrongTime