Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
People who are ghetto and proud of it will often mention how such and such person is being rude. Makes no sense.

Reactions: jlwww08271965 and UiopQwerty
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
beeing rude means saying "NO" to people who deserve to hear "NO". Asshole means to play sad when you deverve and hear "NO".

Reactions: Kramer
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Isn't the negative connotation behind the word "ghetto" kinda racist?

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and CoalmineCanary
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Isn't the negative connotation behind the word "ghetto" kinda racist?
White people live in ghettos too or did you assume, like many minorities I grew up with, that all white people are well off?
beeing rude means saying "NO" to people who deserve to hear "NO". Asshole means to play sad when you deverve and hear "NO".
Exactly. It's a shaming tactic used by the manipulative. It's sad that most people can't interact with others without employing manipulation.

Last edited:
Reactions: jlwww08271965 and UiopQwerty
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
@konoha - do a little research on the word "ghetto", it's usage throughout the 20th century, and come back and let us know if it means what you think it means, or if you are projecting your own racism.

• Love
Reactions: Kramer
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
@konoha - do a little research on the word "ghetto", it's usage throughout the 20th century, and come back and let us know if it means what you think it means, or if you are projecting your own racism.
Maybe give the guy a break, we all learn to err on the side of caution now, in theory. It's impossible not offending anyone nowadays

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Maybe give the guy a break, we all learn to err on the side of caution now, in theory. It's impossible not offending anyone nowadays
Why give into the pc narrative at all? People should think for themselves and speak openly. If someone's offended, then one can apologize, but this preemptive self-censorship is ridiculous.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Why give into the pc narrative at all? People should think for themselves and speak openly. If someone's offended, then one can apologize, but this preemptive self-censorship is ridiculous.
With this kind of thing happening every time I just try to go with the flow for a reasonable crowd, but I'll stick up for someone I think is being picked on

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The only person being picked on is OP, whom a poster insinuated was "racist" or using racist language.

If everything is offensive, then nothing is offensive. I've seen racism, and I've been subject to it. We've now gone so far over the deep end that math is "racist."

Last edited:
Reactions: Kramer and Deleted member 22624