D

Deleted member 8975

I have given money to people on this site. It was a massive mistake. Do NOT give money to anyone from SS.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, callme, UseItOrLoseIt and 3 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I live off a small amount of money. I think if I was wealthy I may be generous to my comrades in suffering, but money changes people so it is hard to say for certain. I wouldn't ask because I think it's an unrealistic thing to expect.

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears and anaschariac
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
Personally I don't beg for money because a one off donation would not make my life any easier in the grand scheme and I am not going to ask some random to consistently top up my bank account (essentially sponsor my life). Regardless I'd still be CBTing. My biggest problem can't be solved by money. Otherwise maybe I would be begging like mad.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I have given money to people on this site. It was a massive mistake. Do NOT give money to anyone from SS.
Can I ask what happened? Sorry that people are jerks.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I live off a small amount of money. I think if I was wealthy I may be generous to my comrades in suffering, but money changes people so it is hard to say for certain. I wouldn't ask because I think it's an unrealistic thing to expect.
Beggars of the world unite!

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
What happened, if you aren't too uncomfortable to say?

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Well, it surprises me too. Then again, I think people are smart enough to know that the money they would potentially get on here would only help them a very little
I had a "good" friend, she went the extra mile to pretend that she is my friend, at the end of the day, she learned about my deteriorating health conditions, and recently stopped to correspond with me, I think she finally realized that she is not going to get money from me. In the last three months she would only ask me for money when we talk, she wouldn't talk about anything else. I did tell her about my circumstances before, but I think she blindly believed that I would send her money, despite my own lack of income, and the fact that she works full-time.

I thought of sending her a message to tell her what I think about this, but then decided rather to keep to myself, learn from it. Also joined a penpal site, in hope to find a pen-pal, sadly it seems like the majority are looking for friendships/marriages with financial benefits.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?