Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Normies, man.

Reactions: WonderingSoul and summers
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Because then they cannot recruit you into their clique, and have you join in on the group-bullying of others for what they choose to do in their personal lives.

Reactions: WonderingSoul

4mom

Mar 4, 2022
Is there a difference in calling out normies or non-normies?

Reactions: Smart No More
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
some nonconformist rock music group can make a music with that...

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Normies afe as desperate as us. i look at my sister, married with a perfect husband, a brand new car, but miserable all the time, hates her job. Looks worse than me . Me being depresses am able to disguise my depression better than a so called normie.

Reactions: Weebster
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
The best part is when they tell you how much they drank last night and demand reaction.

• Yay!
Reactions: Weebster and Crazy4u
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Sounds like they're looking to you to tell them what to do for some reason

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
It's weird. From what I've seen, a lot of those people want everyone around them to act in a certain way. They want everyone to have similar interests and attitudes, and anyone who doesn't fit the definition of "normie" is seen as abnormal or odd and deserves to be made fun of. It bewilders me because people would have hobbies that don't harm anyone, but normies like to make fun of others who they declare as odd.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
It's weird. From what I've seen, a lot of those people want everyone around them to act in a certain way. They want everyone to have similar interests and attitudes, and anyone who doesn't fit the definition of "normie" is seen as abnormal or odd and deserves to be made fun of. It bewilders me because people would have hobbies that don't harm anyone, but normies like to make fun of others who they declare as odd.
I don't get made fun of. They just seem uncomfortable around me. I guess they can't handle being around a main character.

Reactions: WonderingSoul