Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
Most of the financially successful beings in this world/realm are sellouts, uncle Toms, and are just pure evil. Why is this so? Why does the universe continue to allow these beings to thrive so abundantly? Will justice ever serve them correctly? Is the persistence of this particular nature evidence that justice must not exist? Why are beings with pure hearts and intentions so vulnerable to misery and woe? Am I the only one who feels this way?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, _Minsk, Sanva and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Power corrupts.

Reactions: waitingforrest, _Minsk, TooConscious and 1 other person
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
Power corrupts.
Thank you for your reply, I deeply appreciate it. But why won't these beings use their power for good? They have trillions of dollars, and more and they refuse to help anyone! If I had these privileges, I would not use them for evil purposes like deception and so on. I guess maybe that is why I wasn't chosen to be wealthy. They probably saw me and others like me coming long ago.

Reactions: TooConscious and demuic
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Psychopathy offers significant advantages when it comes to competing with other people. On top of that, since the most influential and wealthy groups at the moment are obviously psychopathic/"evil" they further create "societal rules" and a atmosphere in which lesser predators will thrive. A society ruled by criminals should make it easier for other criminals to scam, deceive and harm.
Thank you for your reply, I deeply appreciate it. But why won't these beings use their power for good? They have trillions of dollars, and more and they refuse to help anyone! If I had these privileges, I would not use them for evil purposes like deception and so on. I guess maybe that is why I wasn't chosen to be wealthy. They probably saw me and others like me coming long ago.
They have plans for us, it´s not just an obsession with control. But these plans seem to have nothing to do with a wholesome future for mankind.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, waitingforrest, TooConscious and 4 others
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
Psychopathy offers significant advantages when it comes to competing with other people. On top of that, since the most influential and wealthy groups at the moment are obviously psychopathic/"evil" they further create "societal rules" and a atmosphere in which lesser predators will thrive. A society ruled by criminals should make it easier for other criminals to scam, deceive and harm.

They have plans for us, it´s not just an obsession with control. But these plans seem to have nothing to do with a wholesome future for mankind.
I agree. Thank you for your reply!

Reactions: whatevs
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
it is a human's nature issue and a media issue. Media doesn't cover good people who are also rich because readers may not care.
It is hard to be a good human because others may prey on you, use you, harm you,...etc. People avoid absetting disturbing evil people to avoid bad concequences.

Reactions: TooConscious and Death_of_a_Phynixx
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Because humans are greedy selfish creatures who evolved into total bastards.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Ligottian, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 5 others
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
it is a human's nature issue and a media issue. Media doesn't cover good people who are also rich because readers may not care.
It is hard to be a good human because others may prey on you, use you, harm you,...etc. People avoid absetting disturbing evil people to avoid bad concequences.
Thank you for your reply, I deeply appreciate it. Your statement has opened my perception to see things I didn't observe before.
Because humans are greedy selfish creatures who evolved into total bastards.
Thank you for your reply, I deeply appreciate it. I agree and I hope humanity will be able to transition from this type of course soon.

Reactions: demuic and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Even working class are also becoming aspiring emporers because of social media
Empathy is a thing of the past for most and the rich don't see others as the same as them, they have no conscience. They get bored of gang bangs with supermodels and the next exciting thing for them ends up being the taboo, then they end up going to the evil things, and very, very quickly too, since the o E rs can't wait to show them to therfore have them in their pocket.

Reactions: Death_of_a_Phynixx and demuic
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
the devil gives many gifts for your soul. you will have heaven on earth and hell for eternity

Reactions: Death_of_a_Phynixx
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Because they are the ones mostly responsible to bring the rest of the world into disequilibrium state. That effect is observed in the rest of us, respective inner worlds and our outer worlds for each and every one of us. Wether they do it intentionally or not is not the issue here. The real issue is that they are very aware of what great imbalances they are bringing from their inner reality to our respective realities but in their eyes this is righteous and justified because they feel entitled by the power they hold to shape everyone else's inner world and outer world, into the image of their inner world. It is a recipe for disaster and some point the disequilibrium they will case will get to unsustainable state for them to keep it and it will go back all the way to them. Thats a horrendous fate for them but they don't see it coming because they are so blinded by their inner state of extreme disequilibrium and all they see is more oppurtunity to exploit everything and everyone to even dig themselves into a deeper hole. The most pathetic and lost way to be truly

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Death_of_a_Phynixx, markimobzzdeasui and 1 other person
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Because they are. The worst is that they are being praised and encouraged by our twisted up capitalist sheep society.
Just imagine how many poor kids could have enough food and a better life in these poor countries. It wouldn't take much money to create so much positivity and happiness.
If the income of jeff bezos would flow back to the people(including bypassed taxes), we would have an universal income and jef bezos could still fly to mars and do the heck he wants..
So much good could be done with the money, we could transform the planet to into a more eco friendly place and make the life of every person better.
Maybe im wrong or delusional but thats how i see it currently

• Love
Reactions: Death_of_a_Phynixx and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Several culprits. In order to resolve cognitive dissonance around abundantly possessing a resource that the great unwashed are endlessly battling for, a sense of superiority emerges that emulates a narcissistic mindset. The lack of empathy is worsened by the need to distance themselves from non-wealthy people to avoid awkward or dangerous interactions.

It is also the nature of the system that money begets money, power begets power. Random toys like classic cars can turn into investments worth millions. It is also perfectly legal to buy media outlets and use them for the purpose of supporting right-wing candidates whose intention is to distract poor people with petty in-fighting and then support the interests of the billionaire class.

As an aside, not all wealthy people are 'bad', and a lot of blame for our problems should go towards average people who refuse to vote in favour of their own interests.

• Love
Reactions: Death_of_a_Phynixx and markimobzzdeasui
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
Because they are. The worst is that they are being praised and encouraged by our twisted up capitalist sheep society.
Just imagine how many poor kids could have enough food and a better life in these poor countries. It wouldn't take much money to create so much positivity and happiness.
If the income of jeff bezos would flow back to the people(including bypassed taxes), we would have an universal income and jef bezos could still fly to mars and do the heck he wants..
So much good could be done with the money, we could transform the planet to into a more eco friendly place and make the life of every person better.
Maybe im wrong or delusional but thats how i see it currently
Thank you for your reply _Minsk, I deeply appreciate it!
Several culprits. In order to resolve cognitive dissonance around abundantly possessing a resource that the great unwashed are endlessly battling for, a sense of superiority emerges that emulates a narcissistic mindset. The lack of empathy is worsened by the need to distance themselves from non-wealthy people to avoid awkward or dangerous interactions.

It is also the nature of the system that money begets money, power begets power. Random toys like classic cars can turn into investments worth millions. It is also perfectly legal to buy media outlets and use them for the purpose of supporting right-wing candidates whose intention is to distract poor people with petty in-fighting and then support the interests of the billionaire class.

As an aside, not all wealthy people are 'bad', and a lot of blame for our problems should go towards average people who refuse to vote in favour of their own interests.
Thank you Pluto for your reply, I deeply appreciate it, You have very Interesting thoughts on this matter!
Because they are the ones mostly responsible to bring the rest of the world into disequilibrium state. That effect is observed in the rest of us, respective inner worlds and our outer worlds for each and every one of us. Wether they do it intentionally or not is not the issue here. The real issue is that they are very aware of what great imbalances they are bringing from their inner reality to our respective realities but in their eyes this is righteous and justified because they feel entitled by the power they hold to shape everyone else's inner world and outer world, into the image of their inner world. It is a recipe for disaster and some point the disequilibrium they will case will get to unsustainable state for them to keep it and it will go back all the way to them. Thats a horrendous fate for them but they don't see it coming because they are so blinded by their inner state of extreme disequilibrium and all they see is more oppurtunity to exploit everything and everyone to even dig themselves into a deeper hole. The most pathetic and lost way to be truly
Thank you so much Snake of Eden for your reply, I deeply appreciate it! Very deep response, I love it!
the devil gives many gifts for your soul. you will have heaven on earth and hell for eternity
Thank you gottago222 for you reply, I deeply appreciate it! I admire your short and sweet response and it makes a lot of sense!
Even working class are also becoming aspiring emporers because of social media
Empathy is a thing of the past for most and the rich don't see others as the same as them, they have no conscience. They get bored of gang bangs with supermodels and the next exciting thing for them ends up being the taboo, then they end up going to the evil things, and very, very quickly too, since the o E rs can't wait to show them to therfore have them in their pocket.
Thank You so much TooConscious for your reply, I deeply appreciate it! Authentically true response!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk