wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
I'm just crying so much rn I can't take being alive any longer but I just can't find any of the things I need to die I'm so exhausted I'm in England but i don't think I can jump from a height i just want to overdose but there's no N no sodium nitrite I can't find anything

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Freyja13, Ampsvx123 and deathxo
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
I don't have advice, I'm sorry, I'm still trying to find an exit plan for myself. I am scared of doing it painfully, but I don't know how to find it peacefully. Stay with us as long as needed, talking to people may receive some of the exhaustion.

deathxo

deathxo

Aug 10, 2023
Hey there, so sorry you're going through this. It just gets bloody fucking tough sometimes man :( You wanna go but, you can't. What I wouldn't do to make it possible to just will ourselves out of existence, to just make this stop man.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so horrible and cruel how people cannot just easily free themselves from this existence in peace, the fact that suicide methods are inaccessible is what has always kept me trapped here as well. I just hate how humans purposely make suicide as difficult as possible, I see it as such a curse being forced to exist in this hellish reality where we are denied the option to peacefully fall into an eternal sleep.

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
Thank you all your kindness and I'm so sorry for your suffering as well :(

I don't want to go in an agonisingly painful way but I don't know what to do I feel like I'm in hell

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Out of curiosity: I heard that sourcing inert gas cylinders was not possible anymore for individuals in the UK.

Can you confirm this?

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You've had generations passing down suffering and increasing the load each time. Some people are really scum. And they tend to be the ones on pedastals as 'good' people.

Last edited: