W

Wigamoo

silly girl inna silly world
Oct 11, 2023
When i feel lonely i feel it deep inside me. I dont know why. Its such a deep pain and it genuinely hurts so bad. My skin tingles, My chest is heavy, and it feels like the air that i breathe is thicker.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, AerialBoundaries, NumbItAll and 8 others
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
It's one of the worst pains that the human soul can bear. I wish you peace and love.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
When i feel lonely i feel it deep inside me. I dont know why. Its such a deep pain and it genuinely hurts so bad. My skin tingles, My chest is heavy, and it feels like the air that i breathe is thicker.
I relate.. it's really painful. My condolences for going through all of that. I hate loneliness

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Joarga
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess because thoughts and emotions have a direct affect on the body. Fear makes our pulse rise, adrenalin enters the system, we sweat. I feel sure that longterm stress can make us physically ill. I guess loneliness and sadness are the same. In terms of why- maybe because it's not natural. We are supposed to be social creatures. I made a thread about depression the other day and some members commented that it is a symptom. A pointer that things are wrong in our life.

I suppose the same as a toothache triggers us to go and see the dentist, feeling lonely probably should trigger us to seek out company. Pain in the body is there to trigger us to take action on whatever the problem is.

Reactions: hermestrimegistus and Praestat_Mori
Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
I feel you

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Lifeis_Jouissance70
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
108083690 2696182160487194 4144349873957959244 n

One of my favourite quotes, from one of my favourite movies.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori