R

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
This is without an AE (meto/domperidone). But due to the uncertainties even with meto, this could apply to someone with an AE.

So I've heard from some people that if you throw up from your 1st SN drink, then a 2nd or 3rd drink should (or could) do the trick.

If the 2nd or 3rd dose works, what is the scientific basis behind it? Does it have to do with your body using up some resources (bile and other stuff) from vomiting the 1st dose, so it won't vomit the 2nd/3rd? Or is SN absorbed at a pace in which a 2nd/3rd just forces enough into the bloodstream? Or is the 2nd/3rd working assumption just case-by-case thing?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
More absorption. you vomit some out you put more in which gives you that much more in your system. Vomiting will not decrease absorption if you keep it down for a few minutes. It's only really an issue if you vomit right away. And as such removing it before it has any time to absorb.

Reactions: thethatsitboy, Stick and Life_and_Death
R

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
Do you know what a common time-to-vomit (without an AE) is? Just a ballpark estimate.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Most of the reports are in 5-10 minutes. Rough gastric emptying is 30-40% in 5 minutes and 50% in 10 minutes.

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Do you know what a common time-to-vomit (without an AE) is? Just a ballpark estimate.
Idk for sure. But i know that the fasting and the antacid would facilitate how quickly the SN pass by your stomach, and I don't think we vomit what already passed the estomach

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
What you are doing is essentially tricking your body into absorbing a poisonous salt, and hoping by the time the body realises its a poison, too much has been absorbed and its too late.
Vomiting is basically a physical form of si, if it happens immediately enough of the sn is expelled. If it doesnt, its too late as its then in your system.
I think thats why fasting and anti enemics are important. The body will welcome any water in if youve fasted, even if it doesnt taste great. Plus the empty stomach will absorb the sn straight away.
2nd and 3rd doses are used to force more sn in to the body incase too much of it was vomited initially.

Reactions: makingsure4, pthnrdnojvsc, Homecoming and 3 others