• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
I wouldn't say I'm incompatible with life but there are moments when life seems to much or too unbearable where the concept of suicide seems like a logical conclusion depending on how much pain and suffering I go through and due to past sins not certain whether I should continue on but I must for myself and others but people tend to like to control me if you knew of all the things I've done in my past and the things people did to me I would think that ending my life would be a legitimate option.

Reactions: Final Escape and NemoZeno
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I can't be a normal person. Too many fucked up parts of me. Also hate being trapped in life with all of lifes rules.

Reactions: Final Escape, TheDevilsAngel, Redt2go and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Society and most of the world operates in a way in which is not compatible with my thinking, philosophy, and lifestyle. Also, being someone that I'm not is too tiring and exhausting (emotionally, mentally, and sometimes physically too). Also, I didn't ask to be born, especially to be born with Aspergers and other impediments in my life. Sure it may be mitigated but even then (especially in the long run) is still a net negative overall. This is just the tip of iceberg though, not including personal and other reasons.

Reactions: Final Escape, SweetSide, Painpleasure and 4 others
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
For me
Society and most of the world operates in a way in which is not compatible with my thinking, philosophy, and lifestyle. Also, being someone that I'm not is too tiring and exhausting (emotionally, mentally, and sometimes physically too). Also, I didn't ask to be born, especially to be born with Aspergers and other impediments in my life. Sure it may be mitigated but even then (especially in the long run) is still a net negative overall. This is just the tip of iceberg though, not including personal and other reasons.
What person do you try to be?
I wouldn't say I'm incompatible with life but there are moments when life seems to much or too unbearable where the concept of suicide seems like a logical conclusion depending on how much pain and suffering I go through and due to past sins not certain whether I should continue on but I must for myself and others but people tend to like to control me if you knew of all the things I've done in my past and the things people did to me I would think that ending my life would be a legitimate option.
I feel you with the past sins and the past sins.
I would say I have too high expectations of life, obsessed with life having a meaning or a plan even when I know there isn't one and am too extreme.
I had an unstable childhood and seem to enjoy being in a hostile environment, makes me feel alive, I am very abnormal.
I can't be a normal person. Too many fucked up parts of me. Also hate being trapped in life with all of lifes rules.
What societal rules would you say? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: whatever1111
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Cause i can only live as a peasant among modren people

• Yay!
Reactions: Final Escape and Painpleasure
Painpleasure

Painpleasure

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I am incompatible with the notion that I ought to spend the vast majority of my adult life struggling to earn a basic remuneration which will never enable me to truly attain economic independence.

Reactions: Final Escape
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
I'm too anxious and vulnerable. I experience crippling anxiety 9/10 times. Because of that, I'm very insecure, as well as in physical and emotional pain almost all the time. I feel like I'm not fit for this world nor am I strong enough. This world is too cruel and uncertain for me to handle.

Reactions: Final Escape and TheDevilsAngel
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Life sucks and how most humans live and think is something I'm very incompatible with. Their systems and everything is BS. I'm an alien

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Too many regrets

Reactions: Worthless_nobody, ShadowOfTheDay and Final Escape
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Because I hate change, which is an inescapable part of life. I mourn over things that the average person just sees as being a natural part of life and hold onto my memories because I can't let go of them. My past follows me wherever I go. When I was a kid, I wanted to stay the same, as opposed to all the other kids around me who wanted to grow up and make new experiences. I was fine with the experiences I already had and wanted everything to come to a standstill. I hate spontaneity and like things being consistent. I hate how unpredictable life is and that there are no certainties. Also, my life experiences have shown me that I'm not compatible with this world or society nor what is expected of me.

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Genetics that led to the development of neurological disease.

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I'm socially anxious and psychologically stunted because of my upbringing. No matter how many years pass, I'll always be an empty and isolated shell of a human being. The only difference is that as the years pass, my looks will fade and give me one more reason to be irrelevant in the eyes of society.

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
Because my ideals don't fit with anyone else's. Because I taint and ruin everything I touch. Because my mother told me I should never have been born....

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Too many regrets
Yep, I'm living with a lifetime of regret but the worst part is I can't change the future either because my present is virtually impossible to change. I mean I'm truly trapped in a life not worth living. Kind of like that young guy I watched a YouTube video about in Canada. He ended up having to ctb alone in a motel because of the laws. He had an incurable neurological illness making it impossible to have a life. That's pretty much my situation too. I'm emotionally damaged to the point that it impairs everything. I can never hope to live a decent life.

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Because the arrow of time is one-directional. For some reason, time only ever moves forward, never backwards. But my mind is stuck in the past.

Last edited:
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Yep, I'm living with a lifetime of regret but the worst part is I can't change the future either because my present is virtually impossible to change. I mean I'm truly trapped in a life not worth living. Kind of like that young guy I watched a YouTube video about in Canada. He ended up having to ctb alone in a motel because of the laws. He had an incurable neurological illness making it impossible to have a life. That's pretty much my situation too. I'm emotionally damaged to the point that it impairs everything. I can never hope to live a decent life.
I think you're talking about Adam Maier-Clayton. I used to watch some of his videos before he ended his life.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClksfs-BjzgP_9uCagJ49lA

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay and Final Escape
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I simply don't belong into this world. I was born with a defect that can't be cured, I'm mentally drained and I feel disconnected from the people around me. I don't like human nature. It's just not my thing, the way we treat each other.

Last edited:
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Yes, that was so incredibly sad. I can relate. I feel like I'm invisibly ill.
I sympathize. I've had to deal with doctors accusing me of exaggerating my physical pain. As if anyone would purposely throw away their life by pretending to be suffering from chronic pain for no reason. I don't even bother seeing doctors anymore. They only destroyed what little health I had, by using me as a lab rat.

Reactions: ScorpiusDragon