Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Me constantly planning and thinking about when and how I'm going to CTB just makes me frustrated and sad because I know I'm going to have to do it alone. Since no one approves of it the biggest and most important decision of my life I have to do all my by self and it just doesn't seem fair.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: f1berz, needrelief18, february in alaska and 1 other person
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
It's such a lonely way to die, I'm sorry 😢.
Some people do find ctb partners on here but for me practically and morally there's a lot of issues.

Reactions: f1berz and february in alaska
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that it's unfair. The fact that there is so much secrecy in trying to die just leads to more suffering, it's cruel how the right to die isn't accepted even despite the fact that none of us are obligated to continue existing here.

Reactions: f1berz
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I understand. I hate being alone and dying alone makes me even more depressed.

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I understand. I hate being alone and dying alone makes me even more depressed.
I just wish our way out could be like how people do it for death with dignity, in bed surrounded by people who love us and taking meds that will let us drift off painlessly and quickly
It's such a lonely way to die, I'm sorry 😢.
Some people do find ctb partners on here but for me practically and morally there's a lot of issues.
I agree, I've considered having a pact before but SaSu has lots of warnings about that, which makes it seem like more risk than reward. Also I feel like I'd have mixed feelings about doing it with someone else and if it ends up working for them and not you would you get charged for assisted suicide? It definitely would feel like twice the effort.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Some place nice