• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
I'm just curious. Why do some people have a dosing regimen the day beforehand. And some only take it the day of, like an hour beforehand?

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Good question. what about not taking them at all? Not sure I can wait til they get here.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
I'm just curious. Why do some people have a dosing regimen the day beforehand. And some only take it the day of, like an hour beforehand?
As far as I know, there's two regimen, one consists of fasting for some days and taking AE to "test" the medication and be sure that everything will go flawless.

The other regimen is fasting for only 8 hours and in 1 hour take painkillers, 45 minutes the AE and then SN. This one is the fastest one, as there's no AE test or anything, but as there's no AE test, it could go wrong. Yet most people, like me, choose it.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Alexei_Kirillov, Done_Surviving and 1 other person
S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
As far as I know, there's two regimen, one consists of fasting for some days and taking AE to "test" the medication and be sure that everything will go flawless.

The other regimen is fasting for only 8 hours and in 1 hour take painkillers, 45 minutes the AE and then SN. This one is the fastest one, as there's no AE test or anything, but as there's no AE test, it could go wrong. Yet most people, like me, choose it.
What if I fast for a day or two and then take the antiemetic 45 mins before?

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Just don't want to be alive that long. I'm tired and my days are long,loney and nothing to do. I have health issues that cause me to be stuck at home and I have no one I can depend on to help me with my basic needs. I am tired of struggling.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
What if I fast for a day or two and then take the antiemetic 45 mins before?
No issue. You can fast as long as you want, the only thing you should pay attention to is the time for the AE to take effect. Usually it's 45mins

S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Just don't want to be alive that long. I'm tired and my days are long,loney and nothing to do. I have health issues that cause me to be stuck at home and I have no one I can depend on to help me with my basic needs. I am tired of struggling.
So you are planning to only take the antiemetic 45 minutes in advance?