• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
I have no other emotions. The only emotion I can feel is fear . And even I am given 100% assurance that , it will not get messed up and death is guaranteed, I still will not be able to go through any painful method. Honestly, even if I have a cut while cutting vegetables, the first thought that I get is , how can I overcome the pain of the process of death ...lol.
Damn bruh. But have you considered the pain of the vegetable ;_;

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Because everything seems easy till you're the one doing it.

Reactions: bwerner, Anxi0usandDepressed, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Who is saying that? I've seen it asked if it is but never had someone say it was.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess because we don't all 100% know one anothers circumstances. We all vary in the amount of risk and pain we are willing to put ourselves through. Personally- I don't fancy the violent, brutal methods either but I wouldn't risk trying to obtain N, H or F- not just because of the scams but because they're illegal.

SN though- that was available this time last year. That's when I bought it. (I'm in the UK too.) Lots of people in the UK did obtain it. Someone even ordered it in to some sort of assisted housing and managed to CTB there. So, I guess- people are maybe curious on that one. That said- it's obviously much harder if someone lives with family. If mail tends to get intercepted. If finances are likely to be checked and questioned. Plus- the whole wellfare check thing was obviously much easier for those of us who live alone. Plus of course- the antiemetics aren't easy to get.

It isn't any of our business though- at the end of the day. No one on here is obliged to kill themselves! Ever actually. There's plenty around suicide to scare all of us off it. Difficulty in finding a good method and possible failure is a massive concern for all.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I think most people here know how hard suicide is . Thats why we got here because of how hard is to. I just think people get tired of hearing certain complaints each time when they already tired themselves .

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't understand the people who say things like why carry on if it's all meaningless, why are you still here, why don't you just ctb then if you hate it so much and in general act like suicide is as easy as just flicking a switch to turn off our existence. It's tiresome and irritating when people continue to act like suicide is easy even on a website which is literally full of posts of people struggling to find ways to reliably die, this forum shows exactly how difficult suicide really is, if it really is so straightforward to cease existing there would be nowhere near the amount of posts on here about methods.

But in my case I'm only still trapped here as suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible, the reality is that we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made so difficult for people in the first place. Sadly a peaceful and guaranteed death is a privledge only reserved for animals with humans having to struggle to find a way to cease existing themselves and what I'd also fear is trying to die somehow going wrong and leading to more suffering.

When people act like suicide really is so straightforward it just shows how ignorant they really are, as after all as humans we are all programmed to survive anyway.
I bet they wouldn't act all confused as to why people continue to exist even if they hate life if something happened to make them want to die and they wanted a way to exit.

I'm sorry for people's inconsideration and how it makes you feel. Suicide isn't easy at all. I'm sorry that you're feeling trapped, and I wish you didn't have to suffer. I hope something nice happens to make you feel better, I know how rough bad days can be.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
ouf

ouf

Dec 4, 2023
i hate it when people call it the easy way out. every part of suicide is hard.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Even when you have the best methods available, suicide is remarkably difficult to actually execute. I've been so close so many times, but I don't know how to cross that threshold. Even though I suffer immensely in life.

Reactions: zanahori and pthnrdnojvsc
UsurpedByDepression

UsurpedByDepression

non cogito, ergo, non sum.
Dec 9, 2023
I don't understand the people who say things like why carry on if it's all meaningless, why are you still here, why don't you just ctb then if you hate it so much and in general act like suicide is as easy as just flicking a switch to turn off our existence. It's tiresome and irritating when people continue to act like suicide is easy even on a website which is literally full of posts of people struggling to find ways to reliably die, this forum shows exactly how difficult suicide really is, if it really is so straightforward to cease existing there would be nowhere near the amount of posts on here about methods.

But in my case I'm only still trapped here as suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible, the reality is that we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made so difficult for people in the first place. Sadly a peaceful and guaranteed death is a privledge only reserved for animals with humans having to struggle to find a way to cease existing themselves and what I'd also fear is trying to die somehow going wrong and leading to more suffering.

When people act like suicide really is so straightforward it just shows how ignorant they really are, as after all as humans we are all programmed to survive anyway.
I bet they wouldn't act all confused as to why people continue to exist even if they hate life if something happened to make them want to die and they wanted a way to exit.
sorry if I annoyed you or irritated you with that thought of mine, I just wanted to share what I thought in my case in particular, I didn't want to project it onto your vision and reality you have of the world, nor extend it as an absolutism nor arrogantly assume that it is so for everyone;
obviously I don't think that suicide is simple to administer, but I understand that you may have misrepresented my words and for this I apologize for the damage caused.

as I assume it is the same for you, the boundaries of my thoughts are contained in my reality and in my freedom, they do not go beyond.
I send you good luck.

O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
I think that the hardest part is psychological. In order for someone to be able to commit suicide, they have to be psychologically prepared to die. This isn't easy for most people to accept their death when their time comes. That's why most people who have an illness and are told they only have a few months left to live go into denial at first.

With suicide it's even harder because you have to make a conscious choice to end your life before your time. It seems easy on paper, but not so easy right before you are actually about to do it. There is a big difference between having vague thoughts that you wish you were dead and actually going through with killing yourself. In order to go through with it, you really have to want to die 100 percent and be willing to do whatever you have to do in order to reach your goal. You have to be willing to let go of everything that is important to you. People who reach this point and are able to let go of all attachments are the ones that are able to go through with it.

Reactions: UsurpedByDepression
YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
People outside of this site are even worse when it comes to thinking suicide is easy.
People outside of this site are even worse when it comes to thinking suicide is easy.

Reactions: zanahori
Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Suicide is easy if you have a firearm or N, otherwise it seems to be difficult and painful, and it's understandable why one would remain in a long limbo.

Reactions: ASBA999