• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I never even asked or wanted to exist anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante, Vesiira, Hunter2005 and 2 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
People are generally stupid and just think life is great without giving any serious consideration about how life is actually way worse than they think it is...

This "gratitude" self-helpish zenish bullshit is just that... A bunch of crap.

Reactions: Hunter2005, Homo erectus, Hollowman and 2 others
Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
People are generally stupid and just think life is great without giving any serious consideration about how life is actually way worse than they think it is...
ignorance is bliss

Reactions: Hotsackage, Homo erectus, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Because they believe our life is something very special that happens once in a billion, and that we should be happy being able to experience it. Like they know anything about it...

I think it's up to each individual to decide whether life is worth living or not. It's selfish to decide for others or tell them how they should feel. Everyone has the same right to decide how to look at this world.

Reactions: noname123 and Homo erectus
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Because they believe our life is something very special that happens once in a billion and that we should be happy being able to experience it. Like they know anything..

I think it's up to each individual to decide whether life is worth living or not. It's selfish to decide for others, or tell them how they should feel. Everyone has the same right how to look at this world.
None of us had a choice in experiencing life though. It was forced upon all of us, without our consent. It's selfish for parents to decide for their children to bring them into existence

Reactions: Rocinante and Homo erectus
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I dunno but I wish they would stop guilt tripping me to feel grateful when I don't. Isn't gratitude better when it's sincere and not forced anyway?

• Love
Reactions: du2497, CrystallicEyes, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
i dont know but it pisses me off. they get to say it like its nothing when theyve never even gone anywhere near the issues i was dealt in life or the pain i felt

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Not to mention that, since day one — i.e. the day people are born — they are conditioned to love this pigsty...

For instance, since birth, every year parents deceive and bribe their chidren into thinking that life ought to be celebrated — that it's a big party time with presents and cakes... A sweet deal. When it's not...

Birthdays are serious pro-life ideology spontaneous brainwashing.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I dunno but I wish they would stop guilt tripping me to feel grateful when I don't. Isn't gratitude better when it's sincere and not forced anyway?
Literally. It's a form of gaslighting.

Reactions: Rocinante, Homo erectus, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Literally. It's a form of gaslighting.
I don't like when I'm pressured to feel grateful when I'm not, I feel like I'm lying. Expressing gratitude only feels good if it's how I really feel.

Like for example, I'm grateful I found this website because it's helped me express my pain. But see, that's real gratitude, not fake gratitude because I'm forced to feel that way.

Reactions: du2497, bestroper, thewalkingdread and 2 others
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Maybe even those who are grateful for their lives were themselves forced bred into existence and then moved around to become citizens of some places. Most people don't have a verifiable family history of more than a few generations.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Maybe even those who are grateful for their lives were themselves forced bred into existence and then moved around to become citizens of some places. Most people don't have a verifiable family history of more than a few generations.
Everyone is forced into existence, and yet they're not allowed to leave

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I never even asked or wanted to exist anyways.
Those who say you should be grateful for your life are usually religious and I tend to ignore and stay away from such people.

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Those who say you should be grateful for your life are usually religious and I tend to ignore and stay away from such people.
I feel the same way, this is one of the reasons it's hard for me to be around religious people. Their mentality can be so different from mine, it's hard to get along and be compatible with them.

I do have some religious friends, and we can make it work in spite of our differences, but with most other people, it's so hard.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Everyone is forced into existence, and yet they're not allowed to leave
They needed human slaves to rebuild the world after the last global collapse. With Einstein said "World War IV would be fought with sticks and stones", he was actually talking about the past.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
My dad said that "life is a gift" and that it's a "miracle" and that I should be "grateful to exist". He called me "ungrateful" when I said that I never even wanted to exist in the first place

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
My dad said that "life is a gift" and that it's a "miracle" and that I should be "grateful to exist". He called me "ungrateful" when I said that I never even wanted to exist in the first place
Ask him did he want to exist before he was born. :pfff:

• Yay!
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
They just look from their own POV. They don't know how painful it can be. And they are not constantly ground by it.

Last edited:
Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
They don't think. "Life is a gift, be grateful for it" is just another one of pro-life phrases they conditioned themselves to repeat whenever the topic occurs.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
because it is supposed to be a gift
It's not. If it were, it's unwanted and something that I never even wanted to receive in the first place.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
It's not. If it were, it's unwanted and something that I never even wanted to receive in the first place.
Well, that's what people say, but I really don't think it's a gift. Sometimes, it can even be a punishment in this world ruled by satan.

U

Ulrich

Mar 6, 2024
They believe our lives are comparably better than those who are, say, starving and poor, so therefore we should be grateful for what we have.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
because they think that you have to be thankful for the simple or small or big things that life gives you, as if it were a gift.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
because they think that you have to be thankful for the simple or small or big things that life gives you, as if it were a gift.
Why do they think that you have to be thankful for the things life gives you? I never even wanted to exist anyways

Reactions: Rocinante