• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Benzos is a recreation drug or controlled drug . It has no lethal effects to kill and why would anyone use them. It prob used to calm one down , even when taking large dosages ,this thing alone won't kill , maybe 10000pills but probably u better off hanging.

Reactions: Halo13
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
I dont think they're just used by themselves. Benzos usually zone someone out/put someone asleep and are a class of drugs called hypnotics. They are the happy and drifting off to sleep part of suicide methods, which are then combined with something else such as SN, or a 3/4 drug cocktail that actually kill. They are also used with other methods such as hanging, take benzos and drift off to sleep and then the noose actually kills you, etc etc.

Reactions: Powderedmonster, lost_soul83, Soul and 3 others
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
yeah i thought so too. with it being from china, i just thought id ask just incase.

Your best bet is going to a doctor and just "shopping around". Other forums on other parts of the internet are more specific on best methods for your area.

Reactions: Ashpac
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Benzos should be taken at last resort before u ctb at low dosages to ascertain that u are really painful. Benzos is a anti depressant and might change your final outcome in my opinion

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: lost_soul83 and Halo13
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Your best bet is going to a doctor and just "shopping around". Other forums on other parts of the internet are more specific on best methods for your area.
Depends where they're from. I think benzos are supposed to be fairly easy to get in the US from the doctor but not in the UK. I had a legitimate reason for wanting them but they wouldn't give me a script. Maybe dark web is better

Reactions: Halo13
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Depends where they're from. I think benzos are supposed to be fairly easy to get in the US from the doctor but not in the UK. I had a legitimate reason for wanting them but they wouldn't give me a script. Maybe dark web is better

Ah, I mean I have been given lorazepam when I was on holiday in the UK, but maybe thats because I know what to say from a doctors standpoint? It deffinately seemed about as hard as here in NZ than what you see on tv

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Research chemicals are a good way to get passed the law in the UK. Theres been a few within the past decade that made it into shops before the law put them in a class A category.

A user on this site said they ordered from that site, i was reading the post earlier but cant find it now. They said they would post back if they got scammed or not.

I was curious to see how it turned out.

What made me suspicious is when you go to order something it says make sure you agree to our terms and conditions and you click on their T&C's and the link dont work lol WTF. Thats not professional.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Benzos should be taken at last resort before u ctb at low dosages to ascertain that u are really painful. Benzos is a anti depressant and might change your final outcome in my opinion
Sorry but theyre not antidepressants. They act on certain neurotransmitters and sort of slow down the firing of your neurons, rather than antidepressants which sort of change the patterns of firing. The slowed down action causes the effects and a drowsy state. This is why they are good for anxiety, seizures, pre operatively, etc. If the action of just being high off benzos change your mind... then maybe you should consider trying other forms of medication and treatments?

Reactions: sadgirl9999, Halo13, Ashpac and 1 other person
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I could find street benzos here . I taken docs benzos,somehow I feel they are not generic. Benzo is taken as a test kit to know your condition imo. Benzo truly is the best anti ctb in my opinion . The withdrawal is bad so don't get hooked , long term use will cause confusion .

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Ah, I mean I have been given lorazepam when I was on holiday in the UK, but maybe thats because I know what to say from a doctors standpoint? It deffinately seemed about as hard as here in NZ than what you see on tv
Hmm yeah. It was for short term insomnia treatment but she wasn't having it. Although saying that I've managed to get dihydrocodeine off a different doctor for 'pain'. Maybe just depends on the person?

Reactions: Halo13 and Rez_MbChB
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Hmm yeah. It was for short term insomnia treatment but she wasn't having it. Although saying that I've managed to get dihydrocodeine off a different doctor for 'pain'. Maybe just depends on the person?
Yeah deffinately agree it just depends on the person

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Sorry but theyre not antidepressants. They act on certain neurotransmitters and sort of slow down the firing of your neurons, rather than antidepressants which sort of change the patterns of firing. The slowed down action causes the effects and a drowsy state. This is why they are good for anxiety, seizures, pre operatively, etc. If the action of just being high off benzos change your mind... then maybe you should consider trying other forms of medication and treatments?
Sir , I been taking benzos for like 3 years. Benzos makes u talkative , friendly towards people and curious and playful. The trade off is the withdrawal is pityful as well . As for insomnia properties of benzos , it's all bullshit.

• Yay!
Reactions: lost_soul83
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Sir , I been taking benzos for like 3 years. Benzos makes u talkative , friendly towards people and curious and playful. The trade off is the withdrawal is pityful as well . As for insomnia properties of benzos , it's all bullshit.
Not everyone reacts to drugs in the same way. I deff don't get talkative lol. If benzos don't help for insomnia they wouldn't even prescribe them short term...

Reactions: Rez_MbChB
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Sir, Im a doctor..
The reason they make you talkative and friendly, is because of the decrease in firing of certain parts of your nervous system. They actually act similarly to alcohol (the reason why diazepam is given when you are going through withdrawals from alcohol), when you get drunk you are talkative, and friendly and not shy, this is because your brain is "slowed down" so you dont have the connections between parts of your brain inhibiting your actions.
I agree there are better drugs for insomnia, and what works for some insomnias doesent always work for others. personally 12.5mg of quetiapine works wonders for me when I need to sleep.

Reactions: soda_pressed
Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019
Sir, Im a doctor..
The reason they make you talkative and friendly, is because of the decrease in firing of certain parts of your nervous system. They actually act similarly to alcohol (the reason why diazepam is given when you are going through withdrawals from alcohol), when you get drunk you are talkative, and friendly and not shy, this is because your brain is "slowed down" so you dont have the connections between parts of your brain inhibiting your actions.
I agree there are better drugs for insomnia, and what works for some insomnias doesent always work for others. personally 12.5mg of quetiapine works wonders for me when I need to sleep.

Another Doctor here. I use Alprazolam at work, otherwise I can´t take the stress. With Benzos I can really listen to the patients, without the anxiety of interacting with people that I usually feel.I don´t get sleepy but maybe that´s because I use it for like 6 years. It´s a drug, but in my view it´s better than alcohol or some colleagues who use cocaine to go trough the night. All I want is anxiety free work , and it helps a little.

If I need a good night of sleep Risperidone and Midazolam do the trick.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NoOneKnows
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
Benzos are actually used as an antidote to some overdoses of substances like diphenhydramine. You will find lots in the medical literature about this treatment.

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Why would a doctor use benzos for 6 years if it's meant for short term?

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
If a doctor is self administering he may not care to follow the protocols of patient treatment. There are cases of long term xanax and valium treatment and they were deemed legitimate; once another provider intervened they had to overcome the physical dependence before finding an alternative treatment for whatever symptoms. And in the cases I know of the benzo dependence made the patient very unhealthy and once this was overcome they had a much better life.

But as someone with experiences with various benzos, it's a very easy shortcut to get rid of anxiety, bad mood, insomnia, etc. and I identify heavily with someone who would choose to self medicate with this class of drugs.

ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019

Benzodiazepines are not antidepressants. They belong to the class of drugs known as anxiolytics. Otherwise known as anti-panic or anti-anxiety drugs. Benzodiazepines work by affecting Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, or GABA.

Reactions: lost_soul83
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
It's almost impossible to overdose benzos solely. But can be lethal when mixed with other depressants. In fact I can't decide if I'll either hang myself or take high dose of alprazolam combined with alcohol and CYP3A4 inhibitors. Guess I need to flip a coin harr harr