ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I honestly thought that the only people who saw death as a bad thing were non suicidal normies but, lately, I've been noticing more and more posts of people here who also imply that death are bad. I get this impression because I'm seeing posts by people who are saying things like "I need/want to die" whilst self loathing. They are self loathing when they say that they need/want to die which gives me the impression that they see death as a way to punish themselves for the benefit of the world (which is also something I don't understand the logic of but that's another topic entirely).

In my case, I also say that "I need/want to die" but, when I say it, I don't say it out of self loathing but actually out of love for myself. I think that death is just permanent non existence and I think that this is what I deserve because it's impossible to suffer whilst being dead and I deserve to be in a state where I don't suffer. This world doesn't deserve me and my labor. Instead, I deserve to not suffer since I never even consented into existence in the first place. I deserve to be at permanent rest.

So then, why do some people here see death as a bad thing? I see dying as bad due to the risks involved in a suicide attempt but death itself is peaceful and blissful and the people who self loathe focus on the latter anyway

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, scarlet-pixie, greyblue_bian and 12 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
life is bad and terrible. Death is the opposite of life so Death is not bad

Getting 95% of your skin burned off and having to live with that pain is bad . That's only one horrible thing out of many that can happen in life. Life is bad . Most humans will get very old . I worked in a nursing home : life is bad. Life is meaningless suffering.In non-existence nothing bad can happen ever

I'd like to see what people who think life is good , will say at age 85 in a nursing home

Furthermore Death is non-existence forever ♾️ . So how can no suffering no pain no problems ever be bad ? It can't

To me non-existence forever is the most beautiful thing

As to why others think Death is bad .imo It's because that's what they were taught to believe . Every where we see the message directly and indirectly "life is good" "Death is bad ".

Nobody even talks about the fact that we all will die anyway.

Nobody even talks about the many horrible things that can happen , how bad pain , natural dying and old age can get, how there is no meaning no purpose to life. All we hear is "life is a gift" . It's not a gift it's an evil imposition prison slavery torture

Nobody even talks nor wonders why is it that no one talks about these topics.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Venessolotic, myusername890, M0nolith and 10 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
We are wired to survive and procreate. There is also inherent uncertainty to what happens once you die. People can only be sure of their present sensory experience, and they cannot compare that to the unknown and arrive at a logical conclusion about the unknown.

Reactions: myusername890, M0nolith, CatLvr and 10 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
We are wired to survive and procreate. There is also inherent uncertainty to what happens once you die. People can only be sure of their present sensory experience, and they cannot compare that to the unknown and arrive at a logical conclusion about the unknown.
Suicidal people don't want to survive though. That's why they're suicidal in the first place. The part about the uncertainty of death is fair since dead men tell no tales but that doesn't quite explain why some people here treat death as a bad thing. Even if there is no definitive answer for what happens after death, there is at least some sort of evidence for death just being permanent non existence and, since death is inevitable anyways, you may as well believe in the most scientifically correct theory. I can't relate to people who fear over death. In my case, I love death and fear dying

Reactions: myusername890, newave3, a.hamza.13 and 3 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Why not ask those people directly? Probably a better way to actually understand them.

Life is generally good. That's the view. Most people are happy. Happiness is - at minimum - possible. There are beautiful parts of existence.

To me, death can be good if it ends suffering. I am in favor of autonomy and the right to CTB, after all. But, I will always be sad when someone ctbs because the world/life/society/whatever failed them. The CTB is evidence that they were suffering. They were suffering so much the beauty couldn't get through. Having been on the edge ready to end it, and now - years later - in a better place with love and happiness (even if I still struggle with depression), I want others to be able to experience that goodness.

Always happy to have a conversation with anyone.

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Eternal Eyes, CatLvr and 8 others
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
In this case, I look at it as a survival instinct, it's wired into us to fear death. Whether traumas have led us here or not, fearing death is basically the fight, flight or freeze response… i think it's why a lot of us seek the fastest, most effective methods.

Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36 and GoatHerder
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
Suicidal people don't want to survive though. That's why they're suicidal in the first place. The part about the uncertainty of death is fair since dead men tell no tales but that doesn't quite explain why some people here treat death as a bad thing. Even if there is no definitive answer for what happens after death, there is at least some sort of evidence for death just being permanent non existence and, since death is inevitable anyways, you may as well believe in the most scientifically correct theory. I can't relate to people who fear over death. In my case, I love death and fear dying
I assume that the people in this forum who think of death as a bad thing are not actually suicidal, because they're comparing dying to living and find living to be comparably better off.

With that being said, no one can correctly compare being dead to being alive unless they think of death to be the permanent ceasing of existence and 'experience'.

• Hmph!
Reactions: sorrowful, GoatHerder and Ash
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Your second paragraph answers your question. You can only speak for yourself. I can only speak for myself. Every single person reading this thread can only speak for themselves. We all have unique experiences and unique perspectives.

FWIW, I don't think death itself is a bad thing but I do mourn the loss of certain animals and people who are permanently absent from my life. Their unique characters and body language and mannerisms and all the things that made them special to me: gone forever.

So, it's not as simple as death = bad/good but neither is it as simple as every user on here speaking with one voice. We're not the Borg or Daleks or whatever. We're people and like it or not, that will always mean we're going to be different.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, rozeske, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and 6 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Not everything is black and white. Someone can be suicidal and scared of death at the same time. It is wired into our most distant genes to stay alive at all costs, so suicidal thoughts are quite literally fighting against our most primitive instinct. They are not mutually exclusive, as most things in life aren't. If it were as simple as death good, life bad, wouldn't everyone here be dead already? Fear of the unknown, mourning what good there is in life, regret about leaving people behind or hurting those you love, pure instinct, moral codes about death and suicide you were raised with, etc. There are so many reasons someone may be suicidal and still be weary about death. We live in a dichotomous world.

• Love
Reactions: M0nolith, CatLvr, DefinitelyReady and 7 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I assume that the people in this forum who think of death as a bad thing are not actually suicidal, because they're comparing dying to living and find living to be comparably better off.
Let's not gatekeep being suicidal.

You can think that living could be better than death, but right now my current life isn't and I have no viable path to improve it.

Reactions: CatLvr, Hollowman, sorrowful and 2 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
Let's not gatekeep being suicidal.

You can think that living could be better than death, but right now my current life isn't and I have no viable path to improve it.
Your second paragraph does not contradict my reply. In any case, we can agree to disagree. I have a feeling that we actually agree, but my choice of words might have been poor at that time, or lacked nuance.

Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Your second paragraph does not contradict my reply. In any case, we can agree to disagree. I have a feeling that we actually agree, but my choice of words might have been poor at that time, or lacked nuance.
I think I see. You're talking about their life specifically and I interpreted it as being life generally. The problem is that plenty of people around here will say death is better than life and they mean it as an absolute. They're speaking for themselves, you, me, and every other person out there.

So I get what you're saying. I would still say those people are suicidal, just not rationally - like impulse suicides.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Grieving after loved ones isn't fun. The loss of anything you love in life is painful but the loss of people is especially painful. Because- that part of you that was alive when they were around, that unique way you interacted with them goes when they go. So, in effect- a part of you dies with them. Knowing that either we or our loved ones are going to go through that is awful.

Plus, in the case of CTB, I suppose it's the final admission of defeat. We probably have come to the conclusion that our wishes aren't realistic by then but I suppose it's the final letting go of anything this world could have offered. That's maybe more difficult for people who did have hope at one stage.

With regards to people who think they deserve death as a punishment- I find that really sad too. I find it hard to believe they are all that awful but I expect other people have made them feel that way. Which I think probably says more about the people they have had the misfortune to have in their lives.

• Informative
Reactions: lonely&trapped., rozeske, Spo0kster and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I have no idea. I don't understand people who self-loathe and hate themselves. I don't know why they feel like they deserve to die. I want to die because I want to escape from this hellish world and because I feel like I deserve better than this reality. I don't deserve to become a wageslave and work my life away. I deserve better things. I only deserve the best of the best. Unfortunately, the only guaranteed way to escape becoming a slave to the system is to ctb.

As for why people see death as a bad thing, I believe it's because they're scared of the unknown and life is the only thing they've ever known. People have an innate fear of the unknown. That's why they invented things like religion, to try to rationalize and explain everything. They're trying to create order in a disordered world. They created a God to make sense of all of the mindless and needless suffering: "It's all God's will and God's plan". Death is the next great adventure and dead men tell no tales, so nobody knows what happens after death. Religion has also instated a fear of hell into people. People are terrified of going to hell

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Rocinante, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
it's human instinct

mythofsisyphus

mythofsisyphus

Jul 6, 2024
For me, I DO want to survive, but not in my current circumstances, which are unlikely to change. I see my death as a bad thing, an awfully unfair and tragic thing. The good thing for me would be getting my old life back, which isn't possible. So I'm faced with two options - continue living my life as it is now, or death. Both are bad to me - worse than bad.... unbelievably atrocious. I don't want either. It's just about choosing the lesser of two evils.

For me, I also kind of see suicide as an act of self compassion, but I don't think that makes its a good thing. Is it a good thing when we put a dog to sleep because it's in pain? Sure, it's the compassionate, kind thing, it relieves suffering and is the morally correct thing, but just looking at it for what it is, it's still a sad and horrible thing to have to do.

I think it's very nuanced and can't be boiled down to good or bad, and it's extremely personal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CatLvr, Arachno, fleetingnight and 6 others
Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
I view my want to die as valid and my choice to do so as a fundamental right, but I'm fiercely angry that the world was so unapologetically cruel as to make it necessary.

It's not the death that's tragic, it's that you had no other choice.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: lonely&trapped., fleetingnight, mythofsisyphus and 2 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Because a lot of people here have various forms of mental illness and sometimes that comes with self loathing. Even self loathing about feeling suicidal. It's really not that hard to understand.

• Love
Reactions: lonely&trapped., DefinitelyReady, ColorlessTrees and 3 others
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
I don't know who wouldn't like sleep

Reactions: CatLvr, pthnrdnojvsc, newave3 and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
People fear what they do not understand.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr, voudebase, newave3 and 4 others
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
People who think that being dead is bad should not die, but unfortunately this is not possible. If someone in this forum thinks that being dead is bad she or he is really in the worst imaginable situation, no escape! But we know only about this side and speculate about the oher side.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
life is bad and terrible. Death is the opposite of life so Death is not bad

Getting 95% of your skin burned off and having to live with that pain is bad . That's only one horrible thing out of many that can happen in life. Life is bad . Most humans will get very old . I worked in a nursing home : life is bad. Life is meaningless suffering.In non-existence nothing bad can happen ever

I'd like to see what people who think life is good , will say at age 85 in a nursing home

Furthermore Death is non-existence forever ♾️ . So how can no suffering no pain no problems ever be bad ? It can't

To me non-existence forever is the most beautiful thing

As to why others think Death is bad .imo It's because that's what they were taught to believe . Every where we see the message directly and indirectly "life is good" "Death is bad ".

Nobody even talks about the fact that we all will die anyway.

Nobody even talks about the many horrible things that can happen , how bad pain , natural dying and old age can get, how there is no meaning no purpose to life. All we hear is "life is a gift" . It's not a gift it's an evil imposition prison slavery torture

Nobody even talks nor wonders why is it that no one talks about these topics.
Every human is under threat of extreme torture. Furthermore you have to work every day suffer every day just to remain under this threat of something even more horrible happening.
Getting 95% of your skin burned off and having to live with that pain is very bad. nothing is worth that much less the ridiculous addictions that they tell us are so good ,pleasurable or important.

The horrible and bad things and the suffering outweigh any garbage pleausurable subjective addictions.

The odds are something horrible will happen. There is no objective reason to risk something horrible happening. The reason i am taking such risks and suffering is because i don't have a guaranteed suicide method to escape this unfathomably evil prison.

imo it's irrational to think that this is a good situation to be in to think that "life is good" . There are horrible things that can happen to any human or any sentient animal anyday. The question i ask is why should i or anyone want to be happy in this dangerous situation . on top of that you have do work , do chores ,try to figure out problems , stress, regular suffering all for no purpose.

it's just a rational pros and cons analysis. the bad things outweigh the good. every human is under threat of extreme torture . there is no guarantee something horrible won't happen to anyone any day. these points and others show life is bad. Ask yourself why these things are not discussed or mentioned?
All this i wrote shows life is bad not good like the society / culture tells us.

it's these false beliefs that life is good sacred important that allow for suicidal people to be seen as insane, freaks or monsters. It's because of these beliefs that they were able to ban Nembutal , suicide booths, assisting in suicide and are about to ban SN in the U.S.A..

Life has tortured trillions of animals and billions of humans. most humans end up very old and with many painful conditions. life has tortured billions of humans . most non-human animals died by being eaten alive by other animals, parasites or bacteria : this is what they tell us nature is so beautiful .
I don't have the words to describe how horrible bad evil this abomination called life existence and this evil world is .

Death is not bad because it's the opposite of evil life , none of the horrible things are in Death / non-existence

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WearyWanderer, Hollowman, Morte and 4 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
The odds are something horrible will happen.
Nope. I mean, "horrible" is suggestive, but most people on average are happy and satisfied. https://ourworldindata.org/happiness-and-life-satisfaction

There is no objective reason to risk something horrible happening.
Sure there is. You risk something bad to try and get something good. Preferably, you take a risk where you subjectively believe:

(Value of Good thing) * Odds of good thing > (Inverse value of bad thing) * Odds of bad thing​

imo it's irrational to think that this is a good situation to be in to think that "life is good" .
So people who are satisfied and fulfilled must always be irrational? Under every single set of circumstances possible?

The question i ask is why should i or anyone want to be happy in this dangerous situation . on top of that you have do work , do chores ,try to figure out problems , stress, regular suffering all for no purpsose.
My belief is that if you are stuck existing you might as well minimize the suffering by making your situation as good as possible.

it's just a rational pros and cons analysis. the bad things outweigh the good.
It's your personal pros and cons analysis. Other people might think differently. Doesn't make you wrong or them wrong. It took a long time but the good in my life outweighs the bad. I would like to hear an explanation for why I'm wrong.

I agree suicide methods should be legal. (I don't think anyone has an obligation to provide them, but I don't think they should be restricted by law.) I agree life is not always good. I agree that in some circumstances suicide can be logical and the right choice.

But when you declare that life is bad, it's just as easily disproven as "life is good." They are both absolutes. The fact is that life is sometimes good and sometimes bad. There is a lot of subjectivity, but all data shows that a good, meaningful life is at least possible. If you deny that, you're just as bad as the "pro-lifers" saying all life is good.

Again, I'm happy to have a conversation, but it seems that the "pro-deathers" don't really want that.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Nope. I mean, "horrible" is suggestive, but most people on average are happy and satisfied. https://ourworldindata.org/happiness-and-life-satisfaction

Sure there is. You risk something bad to try and get something good. Preferably, you take a risk where you subjectively believe:

(Value of Good thing) * Odds of good thing > (Inverse value of bad thing) * Odds of bad thing​

So people who are satisfied and fulfilled must always be irrational? Under every single set of circumstances possible?

My belief is that if you are stuck existing you might as well minimize the suffering by making your situation as good as possible.

It's your personal pros and cons analysis. Other people might think differently. Doesn't make you wrong or them wrong. It took a long time but the good in my life outweighs the bad. I would like to hear an explanation for why I'm wrong.

I agree suicide methods should be legal. (I don't think anyone has an obligation to provide them, but I don't think they should be restricted by law.) I agree life is not always good. I agree that in some circumstances suicide can be logical and the right choice.

But when you declare that life is bad, it's just as easily disproven as "life is good." They are both absolutes. The fact is that life is sometimes good and sometimes bad. There is a lot of subjectivity, but all data shows that a good, meaningful life is at least possible. If you deny that, you're just as bad as the "pro-lifers" saying all life is good.

Again, I'm happy to have a conversation, but it seems that the "pro-deathers" don't really want that.
ridiculous. there are many horrible things that can happen burning , kidnapping torture, blocked colon with cancer, brain damage from stroke accident etc, . there is no guarantee something horrible won't happen to any human any day . odds are someday something will.

what would any of you trade for being tortured like Junko furuta was for 44 days or worse? ::: waiting for response here=====>

Those things are objectively bad because no one will want to be tortured in a room mentally and physically. most stupid pleasurable addictions are subjective garbage, the eating food addiction evolution makes a human a slave to the body and pain of hunger. it's the stupid addictions that are not worth the extreme torture. those stupid addictions like youtube eating food are stupid impositions and not worth extreme torture not worth anything . the key is objective . what objective reason is there to risk extreme torture. nobody is pro-death. i 'm just pointing out facts that have happened and can happen to humans like Junku Furuta , angelieque flowers, Terry semel , Robin Williams.

I couldn't care less what another human does if they want to risk extreme pain that has nothing to do with me . i'm not pro-death for them . if they want to live and get very old and suffer that is their business i couldn't care less. just because i point out life is bad doesn't mean that i'm calling for everyone to kill themselves or to have that being forced on them . you are just calling me pro-death because you don't want people to post the truth trying to censor this forum . what does it matter to you so much what an anomymous user posts on the internet? plus when it's the truth no one else has which is hidden to keep everyone navigating a minefield without a map.

i'm pro-death for me . but they stole everyone's right to escape this evil prison hell . you seem to think me posting the truth in a hidden by google forum on the internet is more of a problem than these creeps having banned nembutal assisting suicide and are about to ban SN in the USA

i don't want anything in this evil life and evil prison world. all i want is to escape it by suicide. i don't need nor want anything in this horrible world and evil life. non-existence is the ultimate bliss

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, WearyWanderer, Morte and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I totally understand your point of view. To be honest, I hope some day I feel the same way. For now though, for me, it's mainly a fear of death, which is mainly not knowing what's gonna happen when I die. Even if it's just nothing forever, I can't imagine what that feels like, so it scares me.
I'm also sad about losing my idea of the "good life" I imagine. I think life does have a little potential to be enjoyable, it's just very very difficult to achieve and maintain it. I have my daydreams, and I see people achieving things that I want to. Even if those dreams are all really unattainable, dying means giving up on it for good. Even if I'd never have those things as long as I live, I feel like I'm "losing" them, if that makes sense.

Edit: Rereading your post, I want to add that part of the reason I'm self loathing and wanna die is because dead people can't hurt anyone, make any more mistakes, or ruin anything.

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
ridiculous. there are many horrible things that can happen burning , kidnapping torture, blocked colon with cancer, brain damage from stroke accident etc, . there is no guarantee something horrible won't happen to any human any day . odds are someday something will.
Yes, bad things happen. Not saying they never will.

Those things are objectively bad because no one will want to be tortured in a room mentally and physically.
This sentence does not make sense to me. Being burned is bad because no one will want to be tortured?

it's the stupid addictions that are not worth the extreme torture that is subjective . the key is objecitve .
My love is not a stupid addiction. I do really, truly pity people on here who have not felt real joy and do not understand the difference between something wonderful and a "stupid addiction," but you refusing to believe it's possible is exactly like people refusing to believe mental suffering is real because they have not felt it personally.

what objective reason is there to risk extreme torture. nobody is pro-death. i 'm just pointing out facts that have happened and can happen to humans like Junku Furuta , angelieque flower, Terry semel , Robin Williams.
The fascination with the word "objective" is getting out of hand here. I gave you a reason. Just because it's not a reason for you doesn't make it a bad, "ridiculous", or "stupid" reason.

I couldn't care less what another human does if they want to risk extreme pain that has nothing to do with me . i'm not pro-death for them . if they want to live and get very old and suffer that is their business. just becuase i point out life is bad doesn't mean that i'm calling for everyone to kill themseves or to have that being forced on them . you are just calling me pro-death because you don't want people to post the truth .
You aren't pro-death . . . it's just that anyone who doesn't want death WON'T ACCEPT YOUR ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I'm not saying you're pro-death in that you want to force death on people. I'm saying you are pro death because you won't concede that a decent, worthwhile life is theoretically possible under any circumstances unless the person is insane and deluded. That is pro-death. Really, the only reason you don't want to force death on people is because you don't care about them. You think it is the "objective" best choice for everyone.

i'm pro-death for me . but they stole everyone's right to escape this evil prison hell . you seem to think me posting the truth in hidden by google forum on the internet is more of a problem thant these creeps have banned nembutal assisting suicide and are about to ban SN in the USA
I said I think methods should be accessible, and I did not compare you to them. I'm not a member of those communities. I'm a member of this community. If it is accepted and unchallenged here that life IS an "evil prison hell" for everyone being "objective" and "rational," then I can't say this place is not pro-death.

All I'm asking, right now: is it possible, in your view, for a life to be good and worthwhile to a person who is completely rational and sane?
i don't want anything in this evil life and evil prison world. all i want is to escaspe it by suicide. i don't need nor want anything in this horrible world and evil life. non-existence is the ultimate bliss
Cool. I support your choice and freedom to evaluate your own life and circumstances.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Digging deeper just to throw it away.
Mar 14, 2024
Why not ask those people directly? Probably a better way to actually understand them.

Life is generally good. That's the view. Most people are happy. Happiness is - at minimum - possible. There are beautiful parts of existence.

To me, death can be good if it ends suffering. I am in favor of autonomy and the right to CTB, after all. But, I will always be sad when someone ctbs because the world/life/society/whatever failed them. The CTB is evidence that they were suffering. They were suffering so much the beauty couldn't get through. Having been on the edge ready to end it, and now - years later - in a better place with love and happiness (even if I still struggle with depression), I want others to be able to experience that goodness.

Always happy to have a conversation with anyone.
Yeah! See, he's so happy he mentioned it 4x...!
Some of us only say that word when we hear Pharrell Williams' song...
^^Speaks from experience.

what would any of you trade for being tortured like Junko furuta was for 44 days or worse? ::: waiting for response here=====>

Those things are objectively bad because no one will want to be tortured in a room mentally and physically. most stupid pleasurable addictions are subjective garbage, the eating food addiction evolution makes a human a slave to the body and pain of hunger. it's the stupid addictions that are not worth the extreme torture. those stupid addictions like youtube eating food are stupid impositions and not worth extreme torture not worth anything . the key is objective . what objective reason is there to risk extreme torture. nobody is pro-death. i 'm just pointing out facts that have happened and can happen to humans like Junku Furuta , angelieque flowers, Terry semel , Robin Williams.

I couldn't care less what another human does if they want to risk extreme pain that has nothing to do with me . i'm not pro-death for them . if they want to live and get very old and suffer that is their business i couldn't care less. just because i point out life is bad doesn't mean that i'm calling for everyone to kill themselves or to have that being forced on them . you are just calling me pro-death because you don't want people to post the truth trying to censor this forum . what does it matter to you so much what an anomymous user posts on the internet? plus when it's the truth no one else has which is hidden to keep everyone navigating a minefield without a map.

i'm pro-death for me . but they stole everyone's right to escape this evil prison hell . you seem to think me posting the truth in a hidden by google forum on the internet is more of a problem than these creeps having banned nembutal assisting suicide and are about to ban SN in the USA

i don't want anything in this evil life and evil prison world. all i want is to escape it by suicide. i don't need nor want anything in this horrible world and evil life. non-existence is the ultimate bliss
Dude, please do not add Robin Williams into your anti-living rhetoric, as before he was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson's, he fought like hell against his own demons and lived his life better than any of us can ever dream to. He does not belong in this acutely absurd conversation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: derpyderpins
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023

I'm honestly surprised that people are attacking your views here. Your views are all entirely correct. People tend to think that they won't be the ones to obtain an extreme amount of suffering due to an arbitrary disease or health condition but it's all a gamble. My sister was relatively normal until she randomly developed multiple sclerosis which ruined her life by a lot. It is possible for some of us to deal with extreme suffering as that's the curse of being a human. I bet that the people dealing with extreme suffering right now didn't think that they would be the ones to get it

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, WearyWanderer, Morte and 2 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
There's only one word to describe the abelist attitudes in this thread: pure and simple bigotry. It's absolutely disgusting and that it's being disguised as some kind of pity it's exactly why so many disabled people are actively fighting against Assisted Dying legislation. They're citing attitudes like this and the presumption that their disability or condition must be so terrible that their lives aren't worth living. As I said, pure bigotry. Shame on everyone fanning the flames of this line of thinking.

(Edited for grammatical errors)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mythofsisyphus and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I'm honestly surprised that people are attacking your views here. Your views are all entirely correct. People tend to think that they won't be the ones to obtain an extreme amount of suffering due to an arbitrary disease or health condition but it's all a gamble. My sister was relatively normal until she randomly developed multiple sclerosis which ruined her life by a lot. It is possible for some of us to deal with extreme suffering as that's the curse of being a human. I bet that the people dealing with extreme suffering right now didn't think that they would be the ones to get it
You're going to continue to be "honestly surprised" and "not understand" as long as you don't try at all to learn where others are coming from. You ask open ended questions like in this thread and then fail to engage with people who actually pose answers, instead only replying to those who agree with you or offer a non-answer like 'well they must disagree with you because their dumb animal brains tell them to and they're not smart enough to figure out the truth.'

If you want to put in the prompt some sort of disclaimer that you don't want actual discussion, just pro-death circle jerking, I'll keep my opinions out of it. Until then I have the patience to keep extending a hand.

If I'm wrong and you actually do want to understand the people who see the world differently, the best way is to break down your viewpoints through discussion with people who disagree with you and see what common ground you have, even on basic principles and definitions. Your own views will become stronger and easier to defend, although if you're honest in the discussion they'll have to become less absolute.

Reactions: CatLvr, todiefor and Ash