Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I remember years ago talking to people in college, and they would ask, "Do you have Netflix?" And i'd say, "No, I stream." They'd then look at me in an odd way. It's not like I'm downloading torrents. Paying for shit like Netflix is a waste of money. They don't even have a good selection.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
> Why do people hate streamers?

They don't lol.

Reactions: LossOfWill
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Most of them start trends that are stupid and offensive. And they can have unhealthy influences on younger kids who make up most of their fan base. Then they're plastic, often becoming personalities that please they're fans.

fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
Most of them start trends that are stupid and offensive. And they can have unhealthy influences on younger kids who make up most of their fan base. Then they're plastic, often becoming personalities that please they're fans.
Oh, is OP talking about streamers as in Twitch and whatnot?

Almost sounds like he meant he used websites to stream TV shows/movies, hence the comparison to netflix or torrenting.

Reactions: Kramer
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Oh, is OP talking about streamers as in Twitch and whatnot?

Almost sounds like he meant he used websites to stream TV shows/movies, hence the comparison to netflix or torrenting.
I honestly didnt even read the post. But if he was talking about netflix and etc. Then I love that ish

Reactions: waived
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
If I had to guess, ignorance. They don't know that its not piracy. But that's just a guess.

Reactions: Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
You misunderstand
If I had to guess, ignorance. They don't know that its not piracy. But that's just a guess.
People would flip out at me. Unreal

Reactions: Antigonish
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
People would flip out at me. Unreal
Some also believe that you should have to pay for stuff. I mean they worked hard for that right? Cuz yeah.... The rich need more of the poor people's money.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Some also believe that you should have to pay for stuff. I mean they worked hard for that right? Cuz yeah.... The rich need more of the poor people's money.
Maybe I'd reconsider if all their entertainment wasn't just an attempt at social engineering.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Life_and_Death