fuyu

fuyu

Oct 30, 2023
Hey
The title says it all. I have many friends, including closes one. I deeply care about them. Even the friends I'm not that close with. I care about their feelings, situation, ask them about how their day was…
But yet no one care about me. If they show a little compassion, it sounds SO superficial. I never feel listened. I never feel appreciate. I never feel needed. I never feel loved.
Why are people like this? Am I doing something wrong? I cannot stop caring about others. That's part of my personality, I empathize way too much. It just tortures me… please help me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, silentcicada, diseasedstreetcat and 4 others
Bioforever12

Bioforever12

Jul 25, 2023
I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm the same way but have very few friends. I think people are just cruel and don't care about anyone else but themselves from my experience

fuyu

fuyu

Oct 30, 2023
I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm the same way but have very few friends. I think people are just cruel and don't care about anyone else but themselves from my experience
I searched for similar post and that's the answer most people came up with.
Call me stupid or too pure but I hadn't even thought about it… but now that you mention it, I can see it.
I'm sorry about your situation… I hope you will find someone who sincerely cares about you.

• Love
Reactions: Bioforever12
Bioforever12

Bioforever12

Jul 25, 2023
I searched for similar post and that's the answer most people came up with.
Call me stupid or too pure but I hadn't even thought about it… but now that you mention it, I can see it.
I'm sorry about your situation… I hope you will find someone who sincerely cares about you.
Yea hopefully someone cares about you too soon. I think its too late for me though, i'm not worthy of love or anyone to care about

fuyu

fuyu

Oct 30, 2023
Yea hopefully someone cares about you too soon. I think its too late for me though, i'm not worthy of love or anyone to care about
I don't know what to tell you beside that I absolutely relate to what you said.
I believe that people who care about others are good people. So I think you are a good person. Do whatever of that information. Thank you for coming to talk to me

• Hugs
Reactions: Bioforever12
Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
Hey, I'm so sorry for what you're feeling, and i understand your situation so damn well. I also often find myself feeling the same way. It's so usual for others to only mind their business and ignore the ones near them. And i wish so bad that i could simply come up with a solution to that, but unfortunately, in my experience, you can't change people... Anyway, if you ever need to talk or even just someone to listen - we are always here, and I am personally always here. You may text me about anything you would like to talk about. and i promise to offer the needed support to the best of my abilities. Or just my ears. In case anything else is not needed.
I hope you will get better. I really hope you will eventually find a person who will care about you, beacuse every one deserves to be treated the same way one treat others.

• Hugs
Reactions: fuyu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly so many humans are just way too self centred to ever care, I'm not even surprised that they are acting in such a way, it doesn't mean you are doing anything wrong.

Reactions: sserafim
diseasedstreetcat

diseasedstreetcat

Nov 8, 2023
Hey
The title says it all. I have many friends, including closes one. I deeply care about them. Even the friends I'm not that close with. I care about their feelings, situation, ask them about how their day was…
But yet no one care about me. If they show a little compassion, it sounds SO superficial. I never feel listened. I never feel appreciate. I never feel needed. I never feel loved.
Why are people like this? Am I doing something wrong? I cannot stop caring about others. That's part of my personality, I empathize way too much. It just tortures me… please help me.
must be terrible to feel this way. i've been extremely lonely over the years because i could identify behaviour like this and would much rather ditch the person than play along with a hollow "friend".

on a best case scenerio, have you tried speaking with any of them on this matter? it could be that they just don't know how to word their feelings well or don't realize they are coming off as unaprecciative. Just a possibility. It could very well be that they're vain and selfish and don't care, but i hope that that isn't the case.

I understand making friends is terribly difficult. People take me for a charismatic person and yet i have so little people i feel welcomed by and resonated with. Of course it takes a bit of effort on your part too, but Friendship is more a thing that happens to us than a thing we make happen.

i hope you have some fairer luck with life. you deserve it.