blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
(Sorry i'm posting on my phone and recently broke my touchscreen so some things might look like i had a stroke while typing) I don't know why but i feel when/if i ctb I want or have to do it in a unique or flashy way something that'll make people laugh or something that will leave my body so utterly destroyed no one will be able to tell it was me who died until they do a blood test or whatever it is the body inspection people ldo but I justt feel as if whatevver i do its going to ber sometthing big like somethin thatt'l make the headlines of the news for some time "local man kills self by bomb" or somethhinvy like that

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Who knows? I imagine blowing my brains out, being hit by a train or being stabbed then decapitated to death. I think it's just my obsession with dying.

Reactions: Skathon
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
I've seen a lot of suicide gore and it's disturbing to say the least. the screams of people finding the corpse of someone who committed in a greusome way is scarring especially if it is their child/partner. I can't really explain it but the feeling that my corpse will be disfigured, mangled, unrecognizable is such a horrific thought for me. I want to die looking good or at least recognizable ifykwim but I can understand where you are coming from.

gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
I've always wanted to do something like that and record it with one of those high speed phantom cameras, so you can watch it in super slomo. No idea who would want to watch something like that, but I've yet to see something like that and we have available technology.

blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
on the subject of technology i often think that livestreaming my death woulcd be interesting the idea of hundreds maybe even thousands watching me die sounds appealing

ctb-soon

ctb-soon

Student
Jul 12, 2023
on the subject of technology i often think that livestreaming my death woulcd be interesting the idea of hundreds maybe even thousands watching me die sounds appealing
I have always had the sense I'd want to have my CTB live-streamed as well. It makes no logical sense and there are some dangers but it still resonates as something I am want to do. I am researching it. PM if you are interested