J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
Why does my name have Student under it? I didn't put it there and I'm not a student. How can it be removed? TIA

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Why does my name have Student under it? I didn't put it there and I'm not a student. How can it be removed? TIA
They have certaqin names like this that are put there based on the number of posts you have made- it's kind of silly, but they are there. I am pretty sure there is a way you can edit this in your profile but I'm having trouble finding this now- I am about 99% sure you can find a way to change this somewhere in your profile.

Reactions: Jadzia and Hirokami
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
You can change it in settings

Reactions: Jadzia
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
But where is settings? Having trouble finding this.
Click on your username at the top. Then click account details. Change the value in "custom title" and save

Reactions: Jadzia and Dead Ghost
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Click on your username at the top. Then click account details. Change the value in "custom title" and save
It works! I'm actually ok with the defaults, just so that people know how to do this. Thanks. :)

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Ghost, Jadzia and jodes2
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Just be careful - you risk site-wide ostracization and/or ridicule if you claim to be, say, a visionary while not having 2000 posts. With great power comes great responsibility.