• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023

Reactions: parallelluniverse
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
Seeing how some folks are actually trying to find ways to eliminate death, I wouldn't be too surprised if they do manage to prevent it someday; I only hope I die sooner than they do.

• Yay!
Reactions: FutureHanger and tbroken
parallelluniverse

parallelluniverse

In Corpus Lamenti -into the body of lamentation...
Mar 3, 2024
I'd ask 'Why do I feel immortal...?'.

Maybe it's an illusion, it feels like forever but it's not.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and tbroken
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'd ask 'Why do I feel immortal...?'.

Maybe it's an illusion, it feels like forever but it's not.
Is it a common delusion to feel immortal? I just can't accept that one day I'll actually die.

parallelluniverse

parallelluniverse

Mar 3, 2024
Is it a common delusion to feel immortal? I just can't accept that one day I'll actually die.
I'd say it's a more like a misapprehension, a misapprehension made when judging time.

I think if I had to explain how it felt to wait all my life just to die when I'm 90... I might use words like 'feels like forever to wait - like the day will never come'... I think it's common to describe it like that... like how the hell do you explain what feels like forever but isn't forever? sort of forever?

Do you think its more like, it just feels like it will never end? What do you think?

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'd say it's a more like a misapprehension, a misapprehension made when judging time.

I think if I had to explain how it felt to wait all my life just to die when I'm 90... I might use words like 'feels like forever to wait - like the day will never come'... I think it's common to describe it like that... like how the hell do you explain what feels like forever but isn't forever? sort of forever?

Do you think its more like, it just feels like it will never end? What do you think?
Yeah it's gone on for so long so why would i ever think it would end?

parallelluniverse

parallelluniverse

Mar 3, 2024
Yeah it's gone on for so long so why would i ever think it would end?
But it will though, for us all. The bus gets here eventually whether you like it or not. When I think about it, thinking about CTB brings a sense of relief... like when the clock would say a certain time that meant like, 'home time' or something when I was a kid. Thinking about CBT, just as a mental reference to a time when it's all going to be over, just makes life a bit mentally a bit less taxing I think... albeit perhaps it's a scary thought for some people though.

Reactions: Ambivalent1