• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dun Emeritus

Dun Emeritus

I hope I die today.
May 22, 2019
20 years old. Excelled in school, worthless outside it. Bit spoiled. Basically worth nothing, good for nothing. Parents can't afford college. Have to find job. Put all my heart and effort into finding job.

Barely any responses. Got an interview today. Messed it up. My fault, I'm an idiot. Mentioned something I shouldn't have. Fucking stupid.

Unhappy with family. Unhappy with myself. Uncertain about my future. Angry everyday. Sad everyday. Stressed everyday.

Expect comfort after. Expect anyone to just tell me it'll be fine. Expect love. Instead have a girlfriend who always fucking replies late. Didn't even bother to ask anything about my interview or any question you'd ask someone you give a damn about. Fucking cold. Like I needed another frustration.

And now I find myself asking, "Why do I even bother to live?"

Because I can't get over my survival instinct. If I could, I'd have jumped already. Can't even do that. Can't do anything. Fucking worthless.

Gonna die with nothing to be proud of, no worth to my name. Somebody please fucking kill me already.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Chalken, marcusuk63 and 3 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
And now I find myself asking, "Why do I even bother to live?"

Because I can't get over my survival instinct. If I could, I'd have jumped already. Can't even do that. Can't do anything. Fucking worthless.

Gonna die with nothing to be proud of, no worth to my name. Somebody please fucking kill me already.

Just do it.

It's so hard man. I don't know how people do it. How the fuck am I supposed to get ready to die?

Reactions: Circles
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Yeah man. When you're suicidal the last thing you're up for is suicide. Gotta use a drug method that just lets you go to sleep, methinks.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
seems a lot of businesses want applicants with experience so it's really hard to get onto that ladder in the first place (this damned system..). have you tried talking to your parents seriously about this? sounds like you feel like you're under a lot of pressure.

Reactions: Superfluous