• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
Why are members still wondering if SN is reliable? There are medical reports, reports from exit international, news reports and confirmed member deaths showing that SN is lethal.

There won't ever be any statistics for how many member attempts are fatal but, based on the medical evidence, news reports and member accounts, if someone ingests 20-25 g SN, doesn't immediately vomit it and doesn't receive fairly prompt medical attention, they die.

Based on member reports, no one following the regimen and not receiving medical attention has survived.

Since June, only 2 following the regimen, who received medical attention, have said to have survived an SN attempt. Since July, more than a dozen have said to have taken SN and have not returned, so possibly they are deceased.

Most member deaths cannot be confirmed but there are 15 confirmed by obituary, news report or facebook memorial. Nearly all the documentation or identifying information is found on the forum.

This thread on member deaths provides most of the member names of confirmed deaths.

On the other hand, there's no confirmed case either medically, news report or member report of someone following the regimen and surviving without medical help.

Are the doubts about SN just the result of anxiety or does anyone have verifiable evidence of it being unreliable?

Because it's slower acting, is easily reversed by methylene blue and there are few cases, the PPH reliability score is 7/10 versus 10/10 for N.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Breadbfra, Caspers and 14 others
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I think the obvious answer, is that people are just afraid of dying.

You could have a method that is 100% lethal, and impossible to fail - and people are still going to have doubts about it. Fear is a funny beast.

• Hugs
Reactions: dyingalone123, 3691215, NoneMoreNegative and 6 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I think the obvious answer, is that people are just afraid of dying.

You could have a method that is 100% lethal, and impossible to fail - and people are still going to have doubts about it. Fear is a funny beast.

I'm afraid of NOT dying lol

Thank you for this post.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, checkouttime, NoneMoreNegative and 6 others
zeroshark

zeroshark

bury me
Nov 1, 2018
i suspect as with many methods, it comes from the fact that there are so many variables at play. variables are what create risk factor--guns have one of the highest fatality rates, certainly, but i still find myself wanting to avoid them due to fears ill flinch and leave myself alive but worse off. yes, i would agree if done correctly SN will almost certainly kill you, but the potential for human error leaves people worried that even their best laid plans might fail.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep, Captive of Mind and Neville1
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Shit people it is ultra lethal. I think I unintentionally almost died after ingesting 1-3 grams approximately. While my health could be weak I weight 110 kg. Now I literally can't walk, sleep and have tinnitus. I took 900mg Seroquel and poured a ball of SN in my tablespoon from bottle from Russian seller. I went to sleep after like 7-10 minutes not more. While Seroquel alone usually works after 1 hour or more for me. I had no vomiting just strange heartbeat dizziness I didn't become blue in this timeframe just went to sleep

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Checkmate3, ropebunny and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Thank you for this lucid post, @Neville1. As always you are the voice of reason and compassion.

As far as I am there is never a case that 'fails', with the caveats mentioned.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape, zeroshark and Neville1
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
With any method there will always be cases of failures (yes with shotguns too), even if rare. There are a few sources of concern here that, without going into much detail, stem from: misinformation, disagreement over terms like "peaceful," the fact much of the info is drawn from only a few different primary sources, and perhaps the biggest is just general fear of dying.

Reactions: Final Escape and Homecoming
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Thank you for putting this out there. It is something that is on a lot of our mind and it is reassuring when it is discussed. There are many of us who wish they could know for sure if it will work or not and it drives them crazy weighing out the variables. After looking into it as much as I could, I feel as though I will be successful if I drink a second dose after I throw up.

You asked why people have doubts and I think it is because we are terrified of it not working and getting caught. That would make life soooo much more miserable. These doubts lead us to ask questions to figure out why it would fail and try to formulate the best plan possible.

I am currently testing my SN with an aquarium test strip. I bought pain killers and antacid today and I already have meto. I plan on taking the fatal dose either tomorrow or the next day. I will let you know if it fails and try to help everyone figure out what went wrong. If you stop seeing me around here, it means that it worked.

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Final Escape, Checkmate3 and 3 others
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
Maybe it's just me but I think SN looks so innocuous, a simple powder, kinda salty and used to cure meat stuffs. So people become complacent to its inherent dangers even in minute amounts. Been here about a month and in that time there got to be close to a dozen posts of people just trying just a wee bit of it out for "reasons". For me it would be equivalent of I took a gun and shot myself a wee bit just to see how it feels like...but again that's just me.

Yeah I have to leave this existence because I don't understand people anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime, crybaby, Final Escape and 4 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Part of the "trying" is based on culture here, part based on the misunderstanding that it will provide relevant information, and some are the proverbial "cries for help."

Reactions: Final Escape, Neville1 and Homecoming
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Maybe it's just me but I think SN looks so innocuous, a simple powder, kinda salty and used to cure meat stuffs. So people become complacent to its inherent dangers even in minute amounts. Been here about a month and in that time there got to be close to a dozen posts of people just trying just a wee bit of it out for "reasons". For me it would be equivalent of I took a gun and shot myself a wee bit just to see how it feels like...but again that's just me.

Yeah I have to leave this existence because I don't understand people anymore.
The reason we test it is so that we could mentally prepare ourselves for how it interacts with our individual body. Using a gun isn't the same thing because when you take SN you know you will have to go through some pain and discomfort for a little while. We just want to acclimate to what it feels like so we could deal with it better and have less of a chance of calling for help. I tried 2 grams of it, had mild symptoms, and threw up 4 hours later, but was completely fine the next morning.
EDIT: Anybody reading this, do not try this because you don't know how much is YOUR fatal dose. You do not want to risk ctb this way. It would be way better if you just wait to take the full 20-25 grams. If you are worried about calling for help, make sure there are no people around and you don't have access to a phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I think most members who have researched the method thoroughly, understand it's very reliable. If the regimen is followed correctly, considering they're not found and do take the 2nd or 3rd drink in the case of vomiting, CTB should be successful.

What doesn't help with its reliability across the forum though, is the amount of users who post that the method failed them with lack of information, concerning others who have chosen that as their method of choice about the reliability of the method. Then later on in the thread once questioned on certain things, they reveal they've skipped over things advised in the regimen.

Reactions: Final Escape, Morphosis, Neville1 and 1 other person
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
The reason we test it is so that we could mentally prepare ourselves for how it interacts with our individual body. Using a gun isn't the same thing because when you take SN you know you will have to go through some pain and discomfort for a little while. We just want to acclimate to what it feels like so we could deal with it better and have less of a chance of calling for help. I tried 2 grams of it, had mild symptoms, and threw up 4 hours later, but was completely fine the next morning.
EDIT: Anybody reading this, do not try this because you don't know how much is YOUR fatal dose. You do not want to risk ctb this way. It would be way better if you just wait to take the full 20-25 grams. If you are worried about calling for help, make sure there are no people around and you don't have access to a phone.

I'm not entirely unsympathetic to needs of mentally preparing oneself. We all have our own processes. But unless one has a hard deadline, no pun intended, on your ctb date then it would be better, in my opinion which seems to coincide with yours after your own test, is to go full-guide and IF that fails after following the regimen then that would be a proper learning experience to be shared. Achh, maybe I'm just annoyed at all these try a wee bit of SN posts.

Reactions: Morphosis and Neville1
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I'm not entirely unsympathetic to needs of mentally preparing oneself. We all have our own processes. But unless one has a hard deadline, no pun intended, on your ctb date then it would be better, in my opinion which seems to coincide with yours after your own test, is to go full-guide and IF that fails after following the regimen then that would be a proper learning experience to be shared. Achh, maybe I'm just annoyed at all these try a wee bit of SN posts.
Yeah, testing it is not worth it. It's just a bad idea. Maybe people could learn from what I did and realize that they don't need to try some to mentally prepare themselves.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I think most members who have researched the method thoroughly, understand it's very reliable. If the regimen is followed correctly, considering they're not found and do take the 2nd or 3rd drink in the case of vomiting, CTB should be successful.

What doesn't help with its reliability across the forum though, is the amount of users who post that the method failed them with lack of information, concerning others who have chosen that as their method of choice about the reliability of the method. Then later on in the thread once questioned on certain things, they reveal they've skipped over things advised in the regimen.

This. 100% this. A member will rush to SS to post a thread about SN failure while conveniently glossing over important details.

Reactions: AwokenToReality and Homecoming
sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
The only viable reason i could see to 'test' a product. Is to ensure its real.But people did miss the memo that you dont need to 'test' it on your body to test a product.

Reactions: alexit, AlreadyGone and Neville1
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020

I don't see the reason to test it at all. It is going to make you sick if you do so. If people wish to test it, that is fine. Just don't create a thread stating I tested SN and now I have to go to the ER.

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I don't see the reason to test it at all. It is going to make you sick if you do so. If people wish to test it, that is fine. Just don't create a thread stating I tested SN and now I have to go to the ER.
Yeah yeah, I know. We're idiots. Now everyone's going to let me know how dumb I am. Shit, I should have known better than to open my stupid mouth. I really don't know when to shut up and I apologize. I know I'm in the wrong here. Good thing I won't have to deal with my stupid ass self much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: theguineapigking
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I know for a fact that 25g of pure SN is a ticket from this evil meat-grinder called reality, unless found. The key word here is "pure". I will test my SN because I have doubts about this new LW.

I also would like to confirm that InHouse pharmacy is still reliable.
Meto
(Meto and Lol. Took 24 days to arrive; no prescription.)

Reactions: checkouttime and Neville1
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
You have no symptoms at all? How did you measure SN?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I think it is because of how inconsistent it seems to affect different people. Some report it to be like falling asleep, others say it's extremely unpleasant. Some people vomit, even with the recommended AE, which is likely to be very distressing since SN makes you too weak to walk anywhere, so you'll just make a mess and maybe even choke on your own vomit.

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep and Neville1
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I think it is because of how inconsistent it seems to affect different people. Some report it to be like falling asleep, others say it's extremely unpleasant. Some people vomit, even with the recommended AE, which is likely to be very distressing since SN makes you too weak to walk anywhere, so you'll just make a mess and maybe even choke on your own vomit.
Maybe because of dosage or because of Seroquel which a used everyday I didn't even had an urge to vomit

tsuina

tsuina

Aug 15, 2020
i don't really doubt it's lethality- what i doubt is the people who say it's "peaceful".. i am sure for some people it is, but for others it isn't at all. in many of the accounts i've read. the side effects can be quite nasty. if someone can withstand the side effects of taking it and SI doesn't kick in (even with an anti emetic - but some people cannot get their hands on the meds that would help lessen SN side effects) then yes, it will work and kill someone 99.9% guaranteed. i personally, if i took it under the expectation of "peaceful" and started getting super nauseous with my heart racing out of my chest and extreme pain- well, i think my SI would kick in so hard i'd force myself into the ER to save myself from such a miserable death, even if i knew that death was guaranteed.

Reactions: savagek, Meditation guide, urbanmermaid and 2 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I think a lot of it stems from people calling SN a peaceful death and that expectation bleeding into posters' reactions to the various SN reports and threads on here. I don't think it's peaceful. I don't think it's unbearable or horrific, but I don't believe it's fair to call it a peaceful death. For a few people who follow the regimen to the T and have a bit of a higher tolerance for pain and discomfort, it may be quite peaceful. But, I think it's safe to say that some degree of discomfort is inevitable for most people who take SN.

I think the doubts surface when people's expectations of a "peaceful" death from SN contradict with member reports of uncomfortable reactions after taking it. I wish we could stop calling it peaceful because very few reports I've read seem to align with that claim.
But, just because it isn't totally peaceful doesn't mean it's unbearably painful either. The reality appears to lie somewhere in the middle

I, too, don't fully understand why people test it by taking small amounts either. It seems extremely reckless to me, but sadly, I've noticed an uptick in these " I tried SN" posts recently. Monkey see, monkey do

Last edited:
Reactions: theguineapigking, alexit and Captive of Mind
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Why are members still wondering if SN is reliable? There are medical reports, reports from exit international, news reports and confirmed member deaths showing that SN is lethal.

There won't ever be any statistics for how many member attempts are fatal but, based on the medical evidence, news reports and member accounts, if someone ingests 20-25 g SN, doesn't immediately vomit it and doesn't receive fairly prompt medical attention, they die.

Based on member reports, no one following the regimen and not receiving medical attention has survived.

Since June, only 2 following the regimen, who received medical attention, have said to have survived an SN attempt. Since July, more than a dozen have said to have taken SN and have not returned, so possibly they are deceased.

Most member deaths cannot be confirmed but there are 15 confirmed by obituary, news report or facebook memorial. Nearly all the documentation or identifying information is found on the forum.

This thread on member deaths provides most of the member names of confirmed deaths.

On the other hand, there's no confirmed case either medically, news report or member report of someone following the regimen and surviving without medical help.

Are the doubts about SN just the result of anxiety or does anyone have verifiable evidence of it being unreliable?

Because it's slower acting, is easily reversed by methylene blue and there are few cases, the PPH reliability score is 7/10 versus 10/10 for N.
I think it comes down to mainly people being able to keep it in their system. Then, as with anything, there are questions about verifying purity of what you bought. And dosage as well, especially since it's not something easy to gulp you can't easily just take much more than needed.

Reactions: checkouttime and Neville1
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
You asked why people have doubts and I think it is because we are terrified of it not working and getting caught. That would make life soooo much more miserable. These doubts lead us to ask questions to figure out why it would fail and try to formulate the best plan possible.
For me, this is it. Plain and simple; nothing more/nothing less. My personal takeaway is to follow the Regime with no-shortcuts or substitutions and to not stop once I start.

Reactions: checkouttime and Captive of Mind
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
For me, this is it. Plain and simple; nothing more/nothing less. My personal takeaway is to follow the Regime with no-shortcuts or substitutions and to not stop once I start.
Yup. People just want something they can take on a whim. This method requires a little bit of reading and work. And I'm not mocking. I think people should have access to a simple method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
I admit that even I'm a little skeptical about the effectiveness of SN. A middle aged woman CTB'd with it a few months ago here in my state and this is what sparked my interest in it, she was even rescued and still died.

I believe the main fear is related to the pain during the process and the final result. Apparently it can be noticeably painful and distressful and if you succeed your body will get a blue-gray coloration. With N it just makes sense, you take it and fade to black. With SN you don't know if you're gonna vomit or feel unbearable discomfort, if things will go right or wrong. It leaves a lot of uncertainty. I have no doubt that it is lethal, it's just the process itself that sounds uncertain. But then again there are news reports of people commiting suicide by taking pesticides or even battery acid, so in a way, CTB with SN does sound "peaceful".

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep, Captive of Mind, Neville1 and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
There's always going to be fails but I'm scared that I'm going to be one of the people that failed and end up disabled

• Hugs
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep, Neville1 and Deleted member 18655