• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Why do Democrats want Biden to drop out of the race? And who would replace him? Kamala Harris? I thought it was better for a party to have a united front but some Democrats are voicing their dissent and advocating for Biden to drop out. Why is this the case? His own party is turning on him…

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Rocinante
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Why do Democrats want Biden to drop out of the race? And who would replace him? Kamala Harris? I thought it was better for a party to have a united front but some Democrats are voicing their dissent and advocating for Biden to drop out. Why is this the case? His own party is turning on him…
Because he is barely conscious at this point 🤣

• Yay!
Reactions: innominesatanas44
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Because he is barely conscious at this point 🤣
If Biden wins then resigns, then wouldn't Kamala Harris be president? Unless the DNC doesn't want Harris as president?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Rocinante
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
If Biden wins then resigns, then wouldn't Kamala Harris be president? Unless the DNC doesn't want Harris as president?
I don't care one bit, haha

• Yay!
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis and Proteus
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Stuff like this is why:

He's very funny though and honestly if Trump wasn't an even funnier candidate, Biden would have my vote.

Reactions: sserafim
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
LMAOO how did sleepy joe run this country💀 clearly we need an age cap on who can run for president💀💀💀

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and Sylveon
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
He's not going to be able to string a full sentence together by midterms.

Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis and sserafim
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
It's really hard to justify Biden being unfit to be president when Trump is too. Trump is not only too old but he's a convicted felon, a pedo, and a rapist. Biden is just old. There's no way he drops out so soon before the election. It's too late. The democrats should've thought of replacing him months ago if they knew it would be such a problem. It's annoying and stupid

Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, sserafim, kunikuzushi and 3 others
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Anyone knows if Kanye is still running? Just askin'.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
RejectMetamorphosis

RejectMetamorphosis

get revenge
Jul 10, 2024
Don't know don't care vote me for president