Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
You don't know what she does outside of that :sunglasses:
I know you're trying to be funny but this is just dumb. Why would she stock shelves if she was a sex worker? There's no logic here

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I'm sure she would've been fun to be with relationship-wise. I'm sure there would've been arguments though but it would be a nice change from my mundane life.

Edit: but it's possible she would've tried to get pregnant. That would be disastrous
She sounds unhinged af.👀

odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
I don't get upset if a word hasn't been spoken

How do you know that she was interested, knew you rejected her and got upset if there was no interaction? I had a similar problem with my gf who went to a different school so I'm curious.

Reactions: NumbItAll, Élégie and motel rooms
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
These occurrences don't happen very often. Maybe every few months or so but they're typically fast and I'm unprepared for it and it slips me by

I don't get upset if a word hasn't been spoken
That is the big thing with women- they give you a chance and if you don't respond right away that chance is gone so much of the time- I have some regrets like this myself. Next time this happens get her number and give her a call even if you may not seem initially interested. Just keep in mind these heartbreaks are tough to live with, so give a girl a chance by talking to her for a while and get to know her.

_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
You are speaking on one woman and generalizing to a larger group. Your thread title is inaccurate since you only have this experience with one attractive woman. Seems like you are using this one example to have an excuse to steer clear of women you find attractive, as if they must all have big egos. Much like you think that many women wipe back to front and have a "stench".

Reactions: archipelago, Message In A Bottle, Symbiote and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: NumbItAll, Élégie, archipelago and 1 other person
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
She sounds unhinged af.👀
I'm making assumptions which could very well be wrong.
How do you know that she was interested, knew you rejected her and got upset if there was no interaction? I had a similar problem with my gf who went to a different school so I'm curious.
Because when I looked back she was storming off angrily.
You are speaking on one woman and generalizing to a larger group. Your thread title is inaccurate since you only have this experience with one attractive woman. Seems like you are using this one example to have an excuse to steer clear of women you find attractive, as if they must all have big egos. Much like you think that many women wipe back to front and have a "stench".
Really digging through my threads huh? Weird

I used one example for this thread. There are others

_Seeking

_Seeking

Dec 16, 2021
Really digging through my threads huh? Weird

I used one example for this thread. There are others

Edit: but it's possible she would've tried to get pregnant. That would be disastrous
No need to dig through your threads, you triggered a long time member with that to the point she got banned.

So not a word was spoken, but you think she must be so manipulative and deceitful that she would have tried to purposely get pregnant to entrap someone as charming as yourself. You show complete lack of respect for women and then wonder why you have no luck with them.

• Yay!
Reactions: Weebster
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wouldn't almost anybody get upset if they were rejected romantically? Doesn't matter if they're attractive or a woman or not.

Reactions: paleplumi
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
There is a certain class of individual that is used to getting their way all of the time.

When reality intervenes they lose it and their head explodes. Whether it be related to money, food, mating, etc.

The most beautiful moment where this can happen is when an old rich person is dying of a horrific disease and the medical staff inform them and their families absolutely NOTHING can be done to save them. The gnashing of teeth in this circumstance is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
I know you're trying to be funny but this is just dumb. Why would she stock shelves if she was a sex worker? There's no logic here

Actually there is logic here. There are many sex workers that work menial and low paid jobs and trick on the side. There are good reasons for doing this . The most obvious one I can think of is having a w2 job (USA) earns you social security credits . You can't report your tricking income for that

• Informative
Reactions: lofticries
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
No need to dig through your threads, you triggered a long time member with that to the point she got banned.

So not a word was spoken, but you think she must be so manipulative and deceitful that she would have tried to purposely get pregnant to entrap someone as charming as yourself. You show complete lack of respect for women and then wonder why you have no luck with them.
Sherri is responsible for Sherri. I didn't get her to write all that transphobic stuff.

I said this girl could've gone that route. It's not unheard of. Don't act like all women are saints.

_Seeking

_Seeking

Dec 16, 2021
I said this girl could've gone that route. It's not unheard of. Don't act like all women are saints.
Really though? I'm curious what great attributes you have that have women wanting to throw their lives away by getting pregnant to entrap you. I guess if you want to tell yourself that, go ahead. It's actually kind of funny that you created this whole horrible, evil woman based on not even a hello.

Reactions: paleplumi
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Really though? I'm curious what great attributes you have that have women wanting to throw their lives away by getting pregnant to entrap you. I guess if you want to tell yourself that, go ahead. It's actually kind of funny that you created this whole horrible, evil woman based on not even a hello.
It's called body language, simpleton.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm also interested in that "I wanna fuck you and have your babies stare..."
Ben Stiller Model GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, lofticries and Message In A Bottle