mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Just found out my friend died. i knew something was up but couldn't get in touch with him. Then I saw his dog was being walked by someone else. Did some digging in the town and finally someone said he'd died.
He was extremely depressed but also had HIV and lost a leg to cancer.
I just can't stop crying. I've no idea how he died. He had a shit life being Gay in the 80s then getting HIV and losing his partner to AIDS.
I need to find Holly dog walker and find out more.
I just needed to share because I've no one else to talk to.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, changes, cursedcure and 9 others
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Oh gosh that sucks...

You can talk to me if you want.

You just found out today?

Reactions: mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Oh gosh that sucks...

You can talk to me if you want.

You just found out today?
yes. Had a feeling something was up. He usually keeps his front door open but it was locked and his car wasn't there. I live in a lovely town but no one liked him. He was was opinionated but I loved that about him. Just want to make sure now he died and if Holly his dog is being looked after long term.

Reactions: changes
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. That must be really shocking. I hope you can find out more to get some closure.

I guess people just don't always know who to tell, or they just don't bother. A teacher of mine I'm pretty sure passed away last April but it still feels strange not knowing for sure.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm so sorry. That must be really shocking. I hope you can find out more to get some closure.

I guess people just don't always know who to tell, or they just don't bother. A teacher of mine I'm pretty sure passed away last April but it still feels strange not knowing for sure.
Sorry for your loss too. xxx

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Humble

Humble

Just chillin'
Nov 26, 2023
im so sorry for your loss, i hope he's in peace <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace, at least all those who are gone are now permanently free from all suffering.

Reactions: Shunya and mortuarymary
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
yes. Had a feeling something was up. He usually keeps his front door open but it was locked and his car wasn't there. I live in a lovely town but no one liked him. He was was opinionated but I loved that about him. Just want to make sure now he died and if Holly his dog is being looked after long term.
Did he have family?