snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I often see a lot of interesting pfp's on here and sometimes wonder if some people made theirs or what makes them pick it. So out of curiosity why did you pick yours?

Mine is from Onimai, my favorite anime. In it the main character (20 male) gets turned into a middle school girl and has to go to school again. She ends up preferring her new life over her old one. It's like a dream come true if it happened to me. I wouldn't mind starting over if I got to be a girl.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nolifezzz, ClaudeCTTE, peace_van and 10 others
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
It's like a dream come true if it happened to me. I wouldn't mind starting over if I got to be a girl.
are you trans, or do you just think it would change the way your life went if you were born a girl?

mine is a bjd doll. It has to do with the doll imagery im so attached to. Ive kinda explained it on my profile in more detail, but essentially i love to thibk of myself as a bjd doll, too. Theyre pretty and fragile and dont think.

• Love
Reactions: Homo erectus, Praestat_Mori and snowlance
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
i have a picture of an old meme, and because im gay and the background is a scene from trainspotting, one of the best movies ever made.

• Yay!
Reactions: Homo erectus, Praestat_Mori, dead_milky and 1 other person
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
are you trans, or do you just think it would change the way your life went if you were born a girl?

mine is a bjd doll. It has to do with the doll imagery im so attached to. Ive kinda explained it on my profile in more detail, but essentially i love to thibk of myself as a bjd doll, too. Theyre pretty and fragile and dont think.
I am trans and yeah I feel like my life would've went differently if I were a girl. A lot of time growing up I was told to "be a man" and "suck it up" because I was a guy and it made me less confident with myself over the years.

I really like the doll idea ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby, Praestat_Mori and dead_milky
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Mine is a picture of my bengal cat,Ruma.

• Love
Reactions: Kichiissad, jar-baby, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
I am trans and yeah I feel like my life would've went differently if I were a girl. A lot of time growing up I was told to "be a man" and "suck it up" because I was a guy and it made me less confident with myself over the years.

I really like the doll idea ^^
oh I can understand. I'm a non-binary afab who appears more feminine outside and it kinda fucks with me that if I want to look how I want I won't be seen as anything but a girl. But if I wanted people to see me as androgynous I wouldn't feel good about the way I look. It's a constant struggle.

• Hugs
Reactions: snowlance and girlsboysthems
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I found this picture on google and I liked it so I saved the image. Many months later I signed up on this forum and didn't know what to make my pfp so I chose that picture.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I found this picture on google and I liked it so I saved the image. Many months later I signed up on this forum and didn't know what to make my pfp so I chose that picture.
I like it, if you don't mind, could you tell me what your name means?

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Kurisu is my favorite character, and my OC is bassed in her

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
It is a character from a video game that is meant to come out soon. Specifically Marie from Peripeteia. I really like the premise and the aesthetics of the game, and judging by the trailer it seems she may be very relatable to me.

Note the text flashes, someone in the comments transcribed them if you can't read them.

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, Praestat_Mori and snowlance
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I often see a lot of interesting pfp's on here and sometimes wonder if some people made theirs or what makes them pick it. So out of curiosity why did you pick yours?

Mine is from Onimai, my favorite anime. In it the main character (20 male) gets turned into a middle school girl and has to go to school again. She ends up preferring her new life over her old one. It's like a dream come true if it happened to me. I wouldn't mind starting over if I got to be a girl.
That actually sounds like a very interesting anime and I don´t even watch anime but would consider watching it now.

Reactions: snowlance
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because I see myself in it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and snowlance
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
I always wonder that too on where they would get them and why they picked it for this site because there is so many wonderful pfp's here.

but anyways my pfp is from a game called the binding of isaac and the character is named the forgotten. I don't really know the lore behind him but ik he was a pain in the ass to get but it was worth it because look at him go.

Plus it's kinda funny because he looks like the forgor meme dancing.

• Love
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
Interesting thread definetely, my pfp is just what I got from searching tired eye on pinterest (kinda ashamed to confess that haha, also feel bad for using someone else's art but I can't draw anything). I wanted to use an eye drew on paper, because it reminds me of my first panic attack, in front of a mirror looking directly into my eyes. Probably the scariest thing I can recall in my life, and I still don't even know what in it exactly set it off.

• Love
Actovania

Actovania

the same
Mar 30, 2023
It's the album cover of Trick by Alex G. I really like that album.

• Love
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Sad cat is sad

• Love
Reactions: jar-baby and snowlance
Shin_Q753811

Shin_Q753811

An Epidemic of Absence
Sep 9, 2023
Hi, I'm brand new here, and I never used forums outside of lurking, so a little nervous to type, but I like to share what my usernames/pfps mean so anyways.
My pfp is a cover of a book I've recently read called "Parasite in Love", its a sad romance story basically, and the book had a big impact on me.
Theres another thing in that picture that fits me, the girl is standing in the middle of the park in winter, and if I decide to CTB I'll most likely do it in winter.

• Love
Reactions: tabris_075, rabbitmalice56 and snowlance
littlesillykitty

littlesillykitty

Mar 1, 2023
i think mines silly

• Yay!
Reactions: RollingKinematics and snowlance
namename555

namename555

Sep 9, 2023
Mine is from an MMO called maplestory. It reminds me of the golden age 2005-2007

• Love
nezu.061

nezu.061

built for blame, laced with shame
Jul 16, 2023
as a trans guy, i can totally relate to all of that. for my actual profile picture, its just fanart of my favorite pokémon character. his name's piers, and hes from sword/shield.

i really, really love him because i see a lot of myself in him. skinny + pale + long hair + very emo lmao. i also headcanon him to be trans. unfortunately, i don't look anything like him besides for physical features, but i really want to incorporate darker, bolder stuff into my wardrobe when i'm finally able to. i just wanna express myself.

to add onto it, my username is the japanese variant of his english name. and the number is the number on his uniform. so, yeah, i like him a lot.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: snowlance and Costrecce
Costrecce

Costrecce

Just a lil Dragon lad
Aug 21, 2023
Mine isn't deep, it's just a pretty picture and they have the same hair as me

• Love
Reactions: snowlance and nezu.061
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.