ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Mine is hanging

Once you step off there is no coming back.

When I have seen some on gore sites it's can be amazingly fast to unconsciousness

It can be easily streamed.

• Hugs
Reactions: twatingthroughlife, suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
A gun is transportable. You can take it with you wherever you wanted to go in your last moments. Maybe watch a sunset in an isolated place, away from others and the possibility of traumatizing them? Gun. Specifically, a shotgun. That is about as instant as I can imagine death could be, if aimed correctly.

Also, it's worth noting that SI is simpler to overcome when you just have to squeeze your finger as opposed to jumping off a ledge or watching a train come at you.

• Hugs
Reactions: coked_pigeon, suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
luxsuircides

luxsuircides

the view from halfway down
Oct 16, 2023
i chose jumping because i want my final moments for me to feel free. just trying to slightly get over being afraid of heights, but i'm sure when i jump it won't matter lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori, Lookoutbelow and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe the most important factors when choosing a method are reliability with as least chance of the SI interrupting the attempt as possible, so my most ideal method would be something as peaceful as Nembutal but sadly in this horrible anti-suicide society it's a privledge only reserved for animals. The fact that suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible is what keeps me trapped here.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori and ddn.ctb
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
i chose jumping because i want my final moments for me to feel free. just trying to slightly get over being afraid of heights, but i'm sure when i jump it won't matter lol.
Haha, my method is also jumping and I'm afraid of heights otherwise as well 😂

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori and Lookoutbelow
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Haha, my method is also jumping and I'm afraid of heights otherwise as well 😂
Monoxide because it will be slow and peaceful.

I just don't want to cause anyone anymore pain or hurt. They are right I'm broken and cannot be fixed so there is no point anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: zel, suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
At this moment, 'shallow water blackout' is my plan A in hopes of it looking accidental. I don't want to hurt anyone close to me. I haven't practiced hyperventilating/passing out very much yet tho.

SN is my plan B because I've got everything I need and hope that it involves the least amount of suffering. I'm also hoping it will be successful as I'm confident I won't be found in time.

But I keep flip flopping between the 2 honestly.

• Hugs
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I chose jumping for the feeling of a few seconds of pure freedom as I fall. It is scary looking down though.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori, luxsuircides and 2 others
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

Oct 16, 2023
I chose jumping for the feeling of a few seconds of pure freedom as I fall. It is scary looking down though.
The spot I have picked, looking far off into the distance with little around me but nature - when the sun strikes the area and I feel that call it is the most magnificent feeling. And soon I will be a part of that. When I finally fly, I will be free.

• Hugs
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
I have several methods at my disposal.
Easiest would be jumping off balcony, but that's too scary. I'm 30 floors up, so I'm pretty sure it'll work. Also have a 9mm, but don't like the idea of having a busted up face and brain damage if I mess up. So it's down to the SN and N that I have. Will have to pick the latter as it's said to be one of the better ways out.

• Hugs
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
The spot I have picked, looking far off into the distance with little around me but nature - when the sun strikes the area and I feel that call it is the most magnificent feeling. And soon I will be a part of that. When I finally fly, I will be free.
Yes! It sounds magnificent!
Now the hard part is trying to live a peaceful life day to day until the time is right. I've made peace with jumping. What I struggle with is daily living until that time comes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, BeautifulMosaics, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

Oct 16, 2023

Now the hard part is trying to live a peaceful life day to day until the time is right. I've made peace with jumping. What I struggle with is daily living until that time comes.
Yes, that's exactly where I am with it. I'm so glad to read your posts, it makes me feel less alone to know that someone else feels the same way as I do with this stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori and misophoned
Chr0nicAnhedonic

Chr0nicAnhedonic

So much for stardust...
Oct 1, 2023
Hanging.

All you need is a decent rope and a good anchor, both of which are pretty easy to find. (Relatively) easy and effective as a method.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96 and Praestat_Mori
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
Hanging.

All you need is a decent rope and a good anchor, both of which are pretty easy to find. (Relatively) easy and effective as a method.
My approach as well.
It's simple and not hard to set up

And it's something you can test or get a sense of how it would progress.

• Hugs
Reactions: twatingthroughlife, suicidalgirl96 and Praestat_Mori
SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
(Partial) Hanging, a classic.

Easy access, no SI to worry about

• Hugs
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Yes, that's exactly where I am with it. I'm so glad to read your posts, it makes me feel less alone to know that someone else feels the same way as I do with this stuff.

I'm glad that you know others feel the same way you do. Anytime anyone can bring even an ounce of relief from the mental anguish that we go through everyday makes what's left of living just a tiny bit more tolerable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori and bridgegirl
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
Hanging , I chose it cuz there's no going back and its the only method available honestly

• Hugs
Reactions: twatingthroughlife, suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
caliban

caliban

Jul 8, 2023
Yew poisoning, it has some cons and it has to be executed perfectly to work, but it's just the most accessible for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Departme, suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
Reactions: suicidalgirl96 and iamsofkntired
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Mine is hanging

Once you step off there is no coming back.

When I have seen some on gore sites it's can be amazingly fast to unconsciousness

It can be easily streamed.
Mine is also hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, ddn.ctb and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My method of choice is CO (with charcoal). Everything what's needed is easily accessible and not suspicious. With proper preparations this should be peaceful and quick without too much SI interfering.

I'd prefer med/drug OD (Amitriptyline) but it's almost impossible for me to get the required meds prescribed, unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96
B

bigdipper420

Jun 7, 2023
mine is charcoal co poisoning i can order most of the things online nowadays and hide them very well to completing it in less than an 1-2 hours of time

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96 and ddn.ctb
suicidalgirl96

suicidalgirl96

Oct 10, 2023
Mine is hanging, it's accessible for me and for some reason has always been the method I've pictured. I was originally going with full but I've changed my mind to partial now. Hope I can pull it off successfully.

Reactions: ddn.ctb
Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
my method is OD, I have flubromazolam and many more benzos, and protonitazene (opioid) which is many times stronger than fentanyl.
my antiemetic will be domperidone. In addition, I will put a rope around my neck.

This is for me the best method.

• Hugs
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
my preferred method is olanzapine overdose 8 to 12 grams as i've had experience with this before and went into a coma for 2 days i know it's peaceful

• Hugs
Reactions: rotciv and ddn.ctb
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
Mine is hanging, it's accessible for me and for some reason has always been the method I've pictured. I was originally going with full but I've changed my mind to partial now. Hope I can pull it off successfully.
It's my method too. It is quite quick when done properly. I always have an image of myself of being found in a dark room sillouetted by the light

Reactions: suicidalgirl96
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
Easy dying, hopefully, from my observation, and also have the first attempt with similar method

already very used to harm myself by drinking myself to death, or a substance smoke inhaling