Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
So why did you choose your avatar? Or not if you haven't.

I can't recall choosing mine, not sure why, but I guess because I have wanted to CTB from a very young age so the shoe fits. I hope the kid is happy and healthy.

Oh if you have an anime pic don't bother responding - weebs get out! :-P Joke lol. I am struck by the large number of anime avatars on here; age gap thing for sure.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, Crazy4u, Callie Arcale and 5 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Actually, I am one of the older members here and I picked my particular avatar because the dude looks like he has a very sinister secret he is hiding. Which he is...

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Callie Arcale, patheticpartner and 7 others
Jacket

Jacket

Oct 13, 2021
Mine's the character Travis Bickle from the movie Taxi Driver, which is one of my favorites.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, patheticpartner, Scribble Fan and 6 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Actually, I am one of the older members here and I picked my particular avatar because the dude looks like he has a very sinister secret he is hiding. Which he is...
LMAO. Well-played.

Me with my new weebtastic avatar:
iu

Mine's the character Travis Bickle from the movie Taxi Driver, which is one of my favorites.
'You talkin' to me?'

Was my favourite movie for years, but when I went to rewatch it 2 years ago just too close to home. I might try again soon. Astonishing movie.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, Callie Arcale, patheticpartner and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Mine's a clown, pretty self explanatory :pfff:

Reactions: Crazy4u, Callie Arcale, newave3 and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Dolan because I guess life has just felt like the biggest troll to me for a long time now. Ex wife just randomly ran off, chronic incurable illness, fruitless medical testing and huge debt as a result of it. Being talked down to by psychs and doctors. Told I'm a hypochondriac. Told to get up, exercise, study, get a job. While if these people were put in my body for 5 minutes they'd quickly shut the fuck up.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: silentcicada, anhedonicNfoggy, Callie Arcale and 5 others
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Ixtab, the Maya goddess of suicide by hanging, I thought it fits somehow.

Reactions: little helpers, Callie Arcale, Tempest and 4 others
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
Rafal wojaczek, a polish poet that suffered from depression and alcoholism. He commited suicide as 26.
i really identify with this guy

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, patheticpartner, TheHatedOne and 5 others
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Image I found on google relates to me very well. My hair actually looks pretty similar too, and it's like I'm looking at a mirror. All I see, is a mess.

• Hugs
Reactions: waterstrider, newave3 and motyxia
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I like how the head splits at the back. Along with my profile banner, one twin-head attently looks and sees boobs and other smooth and comfortable surfaces while the other is squinting as it's playing a deranged version of tic-tac-toe.
The signature means 1 of 8. A straight line dedicated to finding new ways of bending, to fit and spoon the world of the 8 boobed god.

Last edited:
Reactions: motel rooms, newave3, MeltedJello and 1 other person
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
They say the eyes are the windows to our souls. So I wanted to show everyone a glimpse.

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Callie Arcale, waterstrider and 4 others
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
im ready to die

Reactions: newave3, MeltedJello and motyxia
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Rafal wojaczek, a polish poet that suffered from depression and alcoholism. He commited suicide as 26.
i really identify with this guy
I love poetry... or more should I say, I heavily identify with poets. And their affinity to the melancholy. I chose my profile name from one of my favorite poems. Antigonish by Hughes Mearns.

"Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there!
He wasn't there again today,
Oh how I wish he'd go away!"[5]

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall,
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door...

Last night I saw upon the stair,
A little man who wasn't there,
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away....

Allot of people like to think it's about ghosts. But I like to think it's about depression. And how no matter what you do to get rid of it, it always comes back. Sometimes I like to equate it to my need to cut. No matter how long I stop, the scars never fade, the need remains, and the feeling is still the same.

My depression, suicidal, self-harm tendencies of course being the little man on the stair who wasn't there.

• Love
Reactions: Pluto, Callie Arcale, motel rooms and 4 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
The art style of that avatar resembles the anime series Attack on Titan.

My avatar depicts Firebrand, one of my two favorite characters from the Slenderverse series TribeTwelve. Firebrand was once under the Slenderman's control, but was freed by the maliciously mischievous entity, HABIT (from another Slenderverse series, EverymanHYBRID). Since then, he became a "rogue god."

While I don't consider myself a deity, I could be much closer a rogue proxy. In the Slenderman mythos, "proxy" refers to an entity or human who is influenced and controlled by the Slenderman. Like Firebrand, I desire to free myself from the existence I was forced into, the servitude and conformity of the human species I am expected and demanded to comply with; and the countless abuse, neglect, and mistreatment humans have and continue to inflict on me. Just as he was aided by HABIT (who cannot be enslaved by the Slenderman), I'm aiming to gain some information from this forum to enable my escape.

Firebrand's anthropomorphic, yet inhuman appearance represents how I view myself as not human, despite fully recognizing how I fit the biological definition of that species. This, along with the "Rogue" title, also relates to how I deviate from normality in a myriad of ways, through a combination of choice, inborn traits, and circumstances.

Reactions: motyxia
Helios

Helios

probably eating milk steak
Sep 29, 2021
MILF. Man, I love frogs

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: fwompie, aticeret, Crazy4u and 3 others
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I don't have one but I wish I'd chosen a better username. It's been my Nick name for years I chuckled a lot & loved chocolate. Hardly fitting now as I never laugh at all & I'm dairy intolerant now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, newave3 and GenesAndEnvironment
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Otters started resonating with me last year. Decided I may as well make one my pfp, now it feels almost iconic.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, Callie Arcale, waterstrider and 4 others
cloudnone

cloudnone

So Scribble Me Out
Jan 14, 2020
Mine is the artist I picked my name based off of, Cloudnone. He makes very chill music that also deals with difficult topics in life, such as a lack of happiness that you used to have, misery in life that others could help solve and suicide for the sake of love.

Reactions: motyxia
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Zeke Yeager is pretty much an antinatalist like me.

Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, motyxia and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My profile picture reflects how I feel. I really like it. I see myself in the picture with the demon representing my nightmare existence that I was forced to live.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, lofticries, Pluto and 7 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
The art style of that avatar resembles the anime series Attack on Titan.

My avatar depicts Firebrand, one of my two favorite characters from the Slenderverse series TribeTwelve. Firebrand was once under the Slenderman's control, but was freed by the maliciously mischievous entity, HABIT (from another Slenderverse series, EverymanHYBRID). Since then, he became a "rogue god."

While I don't consider myself a deity, I could be much closer a rogue proxy. In the Slenderman mythos, "proxy" refers to an entity or human who is influenced and controlled by the Slenderman. Like Firebrand, I desire to free myself from the existence I was forced into, the servitude and conformity of the human species I am expected and demanded to comply with; and the countless abuse, neglect, and mistreatment humans have and continue to inflict on me. Just as he was aided by HABIT (who cannot be enslaved by the Slenderman), I'm aiming to gain some information from this forum to enable my escape.

Firebrand's anthropomorphic, yet inhuman appearance represents how I view myself as not human, despite fully recognizing how I fit the biological definition of that species. This, along with the "Rogue" title, also relates to how I deviate from normality in a myriad of ways, through a combination of choice, inborn traits, and circumstances.
That's because it's from AOT. Great show btw. Too bad I won't see the conclusion.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Because I look a lot like him. His eyes are blank because he's sad, btw, not 'cause he's about to murder someone. Most people probably don't see it, but I don't care.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, little helpers, Pluto and 4 others
motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
I changed it earlier tonight, this one because I want the Better Off Dead trilogy played at my funeral. Their music got me through a lot for years, still does. It means a lot to me. I chose to do highschool assignments on their music just because I was desperate to share my love for their music with someone (my teacher). & It shows how I usually feel. I don't think I'll change it again, I think this one fits.

Reactions: MeltedJello and Tempest
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Dolan because I guess life has just felt like the biggest troll to me for a long time now. Ex wife just randomly ran off, chronic incurable illness, fruitless medical testing and huge debt as a result of it. Being talked down to by psychs and doctors. Told I'm a hypochondriac. Told to get up, exercise, study, get a job. While if these people were put in my body for 5 minutes they'd quickly shut the fuck up.
iu

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Death is beautiful, motel rooms, MeltedJello and 3 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Chose mine because I can relate to Johan Liebert and he's an example to me. I'm a Johan Liebert enjoyer and I wish I was like him.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and MeltedJello
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I just went through my folder of animanga avatars and picked one that I liked and felt fit the mood. Wasn't gonna pick some sparkly pink desu ne loli or shit.
Because I look a lot like him. His eyes are blank because he's sad, btw, not 'cause he's about to murder someone. Most people probably don't see it, but I don't care.
Who is the guy in your avatar, anyways? Sexy mofo.

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I absolutely love Sarah's Scribbles and it's a picture of her CTBing off a cliff.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Apathy's Girl

Apathy's Girl

Student
Jul 20, 2020
Mine is a painting called Meloncoly by Shannon Freshwater (https://www.shannonfreshwater.com/). I love her art. The title of the painting fits my mood but I also think it is a good representation of my bipolar disorder.