Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I wish I had purchased some when I had the chance.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hope:-), Finding Sirius, JayLa16 and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You and me both.

• Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Timeless

Timeless

May everyone find relief when it comes to it..🤕
Aug 15, 2018
I'm now considering buying fentanyl powder , but the thing is that I need to buy way more as needed. Ah well it's cheaper and with such an immense dose a sure death. Which will look like an accident , exactly what I want. Or I'll buy Isotonitazene. Which is 20% more potent as fentanyl.

But weirdly enough I got a message that it's sold here from a person close to me. I'll go check him/ her out. The pricing is very reasonable, like same as in Mexico pharmacy.

I'll update if something comes through.

Hopefully I'll get an mail adres from the organization in my country. They give that with an end of life counseling session which is only 100€ and give some tips as well for a will etc.. and how to execute.
I hope D will pop up again but I'm not going to wait. I'll likely swallow 50 grams of fentanyl... or snort 30+mg as much as I can and give the rest to a friend who also suffers chronic pain.

Peace guys

• Love
Reactions: damaged_soul
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
Agora estou pensando em comprar fentanil em pó, mas o fato é que preciso comprar muito mais conforme necessário. Ah bem é mais barato e com uma dose tão imensa uma morte certa. O que vai parecer um acidente, exatamente o que eu quero. Ou compro Isotonitazeno. Que é 20% mais potente que o fentanil.

Mas, estranhamente, recebi uma mensagem de que é vendido aqui de uma pessoa próxima a mim. Eu vou verificar ele/ela. O preço é muito razoável, como na farmácia do México.

Vou atualizar se algo acontecer.

Espero receber um endereço de e-mail da organização em meu país. Eles dão isso com uma sessão de aconselhamento de fim de vida que custa apenas 100€ e dão algumas dicas também para um testamento etc. e como executar.
Espero que D apareça novamente, mas não vou esperar. Provavelmente vou engolir 50 gramas de fentanil... ou cheirar 30+mg o máximo que puder e dar o resto a um amigo que também sofre de dor crônica.

Caras da paz
Tenho dores crônicas, se possível você poderia compartilhar o contato de fentanil?

Timeless

Timeless

Aug 15, 2018
I'd like to verify this first don't want sharing a scammer on my conscience.

But firstly I don't think it's allowed to share that info here ? I'll look up the rules.

I'm very sorry that your also in chronic pain and apparently no cure just like my condition / diagnosis..
Sorry I can't share this info here. But if you read carefully you'll see an unknown method with a legal (not yet made illegal) substance can also do the job.

I wish everyone could have a humane way easy to find and legal if the substance is brand new that they aren't regulated yet.

Just trying to be helpful without getting a ban.
Peace ✌️

• Post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind.
    • Don't post personal information of anyone, no matter if the information is public or not, or if you have been given permission or not. This includes posting or requesting identifying information of providers, contacts, of yourself, of someone else, or website links to providers (e.g., amazon products, ebay stores, onions, upload sites, independent sellers, etc). If you wish to share information with someone, do so privately, but understand you take responsibility for the risks of doing so.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: damaged_soul and Suicidebydeath
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
They make it hard to buy elements and compounds that allow people to ctb too easily. After all, they believe that life is so ducky and wonderful that no one should be able to ctb. Shame though were ctb easy many of us would have ctb years or even decades ago. Love to all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Finding Sirius, pthnrdnojvsc, damaged_soul and 1 other person
Timeless

Timeless

Aug 15, 2018
They make it hard to buy elements and compounds that allow people to ctb too easily. After all, they believe that life is so ducky and wonderful that no one should be able to ctb. Shame though were ctb easy many of us would have ctb years or even decades ago. Love to all.
Luckily there are Chinese vendors who have made new compounds of Isotonitazene and other (fentanyl) RC opiods. I won't name them all but a good search on Google and I can still find my exit for about 100$. Crazy ultra potent chemicals which should be volumetric dosed if it's for recreational purposes.
ETAZENE / Desnitroetonitazene/ ๔єรภเtг๏єt๏ภเtคzєภє
seems promising... and saw it at a legit vendor. I see alot of options after a quick search N will be plan d or e now 😜
But your right they do their best to keep it all under the radar.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: makethepainstop and damaged_soul
P

PainAndSadness

Student
Sep 21, 2022
Luckily there are Chinese vendors who have made new compounds of Isotonitazene and other (fentanyl) RC opiods. I won't name them all but a good search on Google and I can still find my exit for about 100$. Crazy ultra potent chemicals which should be volumetric dosed if it's for recreational purposes.
seems promising... and saw it at a legit vendor. I see alot of options after a quick search N will be plan d or e now 😜
PM? Most of the ones I found are scams, I even paid £500 to one and got ghosted the next day…

• Aww..
Reactions: Timeless and Suicidebydeath
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because after all, we live in a pro suffering society that wants to force us to endure life until old age and make suicide as difficult for us as possible. Denying people the option of a peaceful exit is very cruel and unfair, in an ideal world we would all have a way to exit this life behind in a peaceful way. Those with N are certainly very lucky and I envy those who die peacefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finding Sirius, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and Suicidebydeath
M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
I really regret not buying from D in February this year. He responded to my email within hours and I could've had N arranged within a few days. Little did I know how impossible it would be 7 months later to buy from anywhere. What a nightmare on top of the nightmare of being alive.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Finally someone talking about ISO

Reactions: Timeless
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
One must be patient as a saint, devious as the CIA, slick as graphene, silent as a tomb,
and as sneaky as a terrorist sometimes. there is a way around everything, you just have to find it.:heh: