greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
I ordered SN from some website online that didn't ask for any personal information and the SN was pretty cheap for a large bottle. It was a legitimate site as I received it on time. It said it was 99% pure and food grade so I was sure it would work. Here's where I think it went wrong.

1) I followed Stan's Guide and bought some measuring spoons to follow it and when they arrived they were incredibly small. For example, as small as the tip of a baby's pinky finger. I doubted it but used it anyway and the water didn't taste like the guide said it would. I did measure my water so that wouldn't have anything to do with it.

2) The bottle said it contained some 0.1% of sulfonates or something in it and I'm not sure what those are, so I'm thinking they possibly had something to do with my failure.

Any tips or advice is appreciated. Thank you.

apoptosis

apoptosis

rest easy in sleep eternal
Mar 25, 2022
did you use a blood test? and did you use enough? it should taste like sea water.

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
So you felt nothing? No heartbeating or a headache? Did you vomit?

greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
So you felt nothing? No heartbeating or a headache? Did you vomit?
No, nothing at all. That's what was weird. Maybe because I did it before I went to sleep but even then I was still awake for an hour or so after I drank it and still didn't feel anything.
did you use a blood test? and did you use enough? it should taste like sea water.
Yeah, I was told it should be a bit salty. But like I said, the measuring spoons I used were *very* small, and so my water tasted a little sweet actually. If I can get my hands on some other SN I'm just going to mix a lot more with my water.

W

Wowser

Mar 7, 2023
Use an electronic scale for the kitchen. They are not expensive. Like wtf. Suicide is the last and most significant decision of your life. There is no room for guesswork with these spoons.

Reactions: msocks, Not.Flugel and NoLightRemains
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
No, nothing at all. That's what was weird. Maybe because I did it before I went to sleep but even then I was still awake for an hour or so after I drank it and still didn't feel anything.

Yeah, I was told it should be a bit salty. But like I said, the measuring spoons I used were *very* small, and so my water tasted a little sweet actually. If I can get my hands on some other SN I'm just going to mix a lot more with my water.
Have you actually tested the purity yourself? You were you supposed to at least use 25g, which is approximately 6 tablespoons, and it should taste really salty instead of sweet.

S

System28

Student
Oct 14, 2022
for my tests a fully tea spoon of sn is around 18g like really full, not sure maybe u got nitrate instead of nitrite

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
Use an electronic scale for the kitchen. They are not expensive. Like wtf. Suicide is the last and most significant decision of your life. There is no room for guesswork with these spoons.
A scale is more essential than anti-emetics to me. I can't imagine NOT using a scale for something like this.

Reactions: Not.Flugel
Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

✨Invaild Pharmacy Student✨
May 7, 2023
Like others had said WTF. Do an aquarium nitrite test. Also, what do you mean legitimate? Any seals of approval or did you order pa? I am also flabbergasted as to how you want to commit suicide and then not weigh the product or aren't surprised that it isn't repulsive af to drink like stated everywhere.
So:
1. Buy a scale
2. Test the quality and quantity of your product
for my tests a fully tea spoon of sn is around 18g like really full, not sure maybe u got nitrate instead of nitrite
You would also want to puke if you ate 20g of nitrates, it's equally unpleasant, it's still way too much salt. Also, some No3- gets converted to No2- even if it was only less than 5% there would have been symptoms. A member here documented what happened at 1,2g, so it was neither.

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I ordered SN from some website online that didn't ask for any personal information and the SN was pretty cheap for a large bottle. It was a legitimate site as I received it on time. It said it was 99% pure and food grade so I was sure it would work. Here's where I think it went wrong.

1) I followed Stan's Guide and bought some measuring spoons to follow it and when they arrived they were incredibly small. For example, as small as the tip of a baby's pinky finger. I doubted it but used it anyway and the water didn't taste like the guide said it would. I did measure my water so that wouldn't have anything to do with it.

2) The bottle said it contained some 0.1% of sulfonates or something in it and I'm not sure what those are, so I'm thinking they possibly had something to do with my failure.

Any tips or advice is appreciated. Thank you.
This is why I always say don't trust the label, do you own purity testing

There are two tests aquarium test strip and blood test to make sure it is pure

Reactions: 0000000000000
greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
Question: What type of blood test should you use in this situation? Curious...
To answer for them, I've seen people just cut themselves and apply the SN to the wound and if the blood turns brown immediately, it is pure enough to CTB. But that's from the few posts I've seen on here. I've only heard about people using a drop of their blood, but I don't know how that would go...

Reactions: Binderz