• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Every night when I go to bed I go with the hope that I won't wake up. That I'll have a heart attack or something else will take me and I won't have to deal with all the shit of life. I used to be able to deal with all this shit, but now that I'm older I'm tired of putting up with waking up, getting dressed to go to a job that fucking sucks, being mistreated by other employees and the dumb ass attorney I work for, sitting in my car at lunch crying, drying my tears so it doesn't look as if I've been crying, trudging back home in the traffic, dealing with the dumb asses around me and the people in the office who are beyond stupid. I close the door and try to block out the world, the disgust I have for other people. I used to not be this way. I used to love my life until 1989. Now my life is nothing more than a shit show. Just a waiting game for something catastrophic to happen so I have no choice but to ctb. (job loss, my beloved cat dies). There is no one in my life who cares whether I live or die. No tears will be shed for my removal from this fucked world. It's as if I left no footprints, changed no one's life, helped no one, belonged to no one. Well, I guess this pity party of one is over now. Thanks for listening.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: koipu1337, Dliena, The Mute Viking and 12 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Unfortunately, we are designed to survive, no matter how much we want to die, we will still wake up every day. Life really sucks, I'm 21 years old and i feel like I've lived forever ♾️, so i feel u in this part.

• Hugs
Reactions: koipu1337, The Mute Viking, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there's the option to just never wake again, it'd be so relieving and prevent so much suffering, I also just wish to fall into a peaceful, dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about. But anyway best wishes.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Unfortunately, we are designed to survive
what i fail to understand is that my brain is telling me that i no longer want to continue. brain controls all bodily functions right? so why doesn't it just shut down a few vital organs here and there?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Because sadly the body can't communicate with it's components in an intelligent way, only a basic hexadecimal or binary kinda way. Hence why the body can do itself physical harm without actually being suicidal.
i didn't think anyone would actually answer that but thank you.

lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
Due to negentropy, we are suppose to survive. What you can do is increase the entropy variable until is surpasses the negentropy one, making you die. I want to assure that entropy is indeed painful, making suicide painful. This was a simple and casual overview of the topic, but I hope it helps answering your questions.

You can increase the entropy by a fast deceleration (jumping, for example), by ceasing the chemical reactions in the brain (overdose or shooting) or many other methods. We are mostly made out of negentropy (order and organization), so you are suppose to be scared, feel pain, and most likely fail (in case entropy isn't bigger than negentropy).

I recommend you to take initiative.
Good luck, tho.

• Informative
Reactions: The Mute Viking