yeaimhere13

yeaimhere13

why me?
Sep 14, 2023
ive been asking myself this question for years. why do i have to be so unhappy with life? why do i have to have no goals or passions? why do i have to ask myself every morning if im going to have a panic attack today? why do i have to lose all my friends? why do people have to hate me? why do i have to hate myself? i just want to be normal. i want to have hobbies and friends and do things i love. i want a family that i feel support from. i want to lay in the grass, underneath the sun, and feel the earths energy.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: butterfly3, DeathSleep, silentcicada and 8 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
I dont know for the others, dunno why that happens or why you have to have unhappy life :c it stinks lots of lives are unlucky, but well for the lay in grass under the sun, I hope you can hike or find a hill or just go to the beach to at least be able to do that.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
ive been asking myself this question for years. why do i have to be so unhappy with life? why do i have to have no goals or passions? why do i have to ask myself every morning if im going to have a panic attack today? why do i have to lose all my friends? why do people have to hate me? why do i have to hate myself? i just want to be normal. i want to have hobbies and friends and do things i love. i want a family that i feel support from. i want to lay in the grass, underneath the sun, and feel the earths energy.
Actually, happiness isn't a 24/7 thing. Happiness comes and goes. What humans really aim for is 24/7 comfort, peace and security.

Reactions: AshH
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really is too cruel after all, it's dreadful how we exist in a world where people suffer all through no fault of their own, it must be tiring what you have to go through. But anyway best wishes.

am1485

am1485

Jul 27, 2020
I understand. Sometimes people are just unlucky. Like I got sick and had my career destroyed and lost my wife in 2017 and there just seems to be no reason for it. It just pure bad luck. I wish I could just be normal too and enjoy all the things you mentioned like good friends and a family that I can depend on and be happy with. I know how much it hurts. I'm sorry things are so difficult. I just wanted to say that I understand and you're not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada
yeaimhere13

yeaimhere13

why me?
Sep 14, 2023
I understand. Sometimes people are just unlucky. Like I got sick and had my career destroyed and lost my wife in 2017 and there just seems to be no reason for it. It just pure bad luck. I wish I could just be normal too and enjoy all the things you mentioned like good friends and a family that I can depend on and be happy with. I know how much it hurts. I'm sorry things are so difficult. I just wanted to say that I understand and you're not alone.
im sorry that you lost your wife and your career. a lot of times i question if my struggles are unimportant when i hear about those of others. and while i cant say that i went through what you did, i know the feeling of complete and utter despair. the feeling that there is no hope left. we are all just wishing for peace, and i think in a way that makes us all the same.

Reactions: am1485