Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
overpopulated?

Reactions: Donewitheverything, dhk96, throwaway_2620 and 1 other person
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Big pharma wants to make money of off people's suffering. The more the merrier to them.

Reactions: Flump, Jenna, ArtVandelay and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Agreed. I live in a small country, so a city with 1 million people is huge to me. It makes me sad to think that in some cities where there are 10-100 million people. There aren't enough houses, space, apartments, food, money, and jobs for all the people in a city of 1 million. A city with 10 million is like a henhouse. You wouldn't put a single horse in an apartment building no matter how big it was, but stuffing the building with hundreds of people, that is somehow viewed as okay.

Also somehow related, it is so weird to me that when the world's population was much smaller and lots of people died before their 10th birthday, it was common (in many countries) to stone, hang, execute, and/or use guillotine. Nowadays, when you say that serial murderers and rapists should be executed, people will get furious and treat you as if you were a criminal yourself.

I read a news in which a man who murdered someone over 20 years ago and was sentenced to life in prison cried that he just wants to die and doesn't want to live in prison anymore. He said that all his prison mate friends had committed suicide, but he was too scared to try suicide. He wanted to be executed, but it was illegal to execute anyone in his country.

Reactions: dhk96, Deadgirl and ron_g
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
  1. Money
  2. Religion
  3. Control
  4. Society consisting of morons
  5. Fear
  6. Because of Hitler
We are wage slaves, we have no real freedom and no rights at all - even the right to dispose of our own body and our own lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, Donewitheverything, TAW122 and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Pretty much money, government control, economy, and of course, pesky morals from religion.

1. Money
  2. Religion
  3. Control
  4. Society consisting of morons
  5. Fear
  6. Because of Hitler
We are wage slaves, we have no real freedom and no rights at all - even the right to dispose of our own body and our own lives.
In regards to #6, isn't that only valid in WW2 in Germany? Unless you are talking about the government's oppression and control over the lives of the masses? I don't know...

torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
The elite needs wage slaves to make profit. If euthanasia was legal many people would choose that and that would cause heavy losses for them. Think about the riches! /s
But really now, some time ago I saw a photo where it was explained in a simple and honest way that even one suicide causes loses at a state level and a decreased productivity for employers. It was also said how suicide prevention could be an investment that could save dollars, as well as lives(lmao at this one).
So yes, it's clear why euthanasia is still not legal.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Pretty much money, government control, economy, and of course, pesky morals from religion.

In regards to #6, isn't that only valid in WW2 in Germany? Unless you are talking about the government's oppression and control over the lives of the masses? I don't know...
Nope. People constantly bring the Nazis up in conversations about euthanasia, especially here in Germany. It's pathetic, but most people are frustratingly underendowed with intellectual honesty.