P

Peter_pan90

Sep 17, 2020
I dunno, personally i am very scared. But if im going to do it will be with a heroin overdose. Heard its the best and less painless way to go

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Overthinking is the bane of my existence, I have to plan every single step and run the scenario in my head countless times, considering all possible outcomes and consequences. Most of the time I come to a conclusion that something will surely go wrong therefore it's not even worth trying... over and over and over... it's not just suicide it's literally EVERYTHING, like I'm fucking paralyzed.

"Normal" people simply do stuff, they're willing to take the risk. If it goes wrong they just wing it... IDK, I wish I could turn off my brain and be more spontaneous.

I'm no mental health expert and I don't want to be presumptuous but some of what you're describing I have in myself as well and I've been diagnosed with general anxiety disorder and social anxiety disorder.

I have a parent who is incredibly neurotic and unfortunately I inherited that same dysfunction.

Maybe something to think about on your end?

Hope you feel better with this.

L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
Och, I've struggled with anxiety since childhood. I inherited mental illnesses from both of my parents, I'm an absolute mess.

Reactions: rejected