Y

YC&^93qoVF*e

May 17, 2022
no seriously. and im not just talking about the world in general. even here as well.
you'd think people who are going though suicidal thoughts would care for each other more but no

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Lost in a Dream, Marine and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand what you mean about on here. There are many kind people on here, but I have seen people invalidate the suffering of others, which I think often comes from a lack of understanding about what they are going through as they are not in a similar situation themselves. Everyone has different limits as to what they can cope with as well.

There has been some really unkind people on here in the past and some of the things I have seen have been quite awful, but that is just the way that people are I guess. People can be cruel and it is sad how they are that way. People are already suffering enough without others making them feel worse.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Shivali
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Many people are here. But we don't always relate to one another, our experiences can vary a lot. Sometimes people are suck in their own suffering as well.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
H

Hookah-smoking-cat

Apr 24, 2022
They don't understand hun. They may never understand. It's not their fault. You can't relate to their problems. BTW more people have empathy than not. People with depression usually only consider their own feelings.