lighthousekeeper

lighthousekeeper

Jun 29, 2020
Last summer my dad was working on some gardening project in my backyard for which he bought a bunch of bamboo rope. Our backyard is a steep slope towards a small cliff (that would at most break a leg were I to fall off of it) near the bank of a small creek, & he used some rope in a component of his project (which i don't remember) & some rope as a makeshift safety harness tied to a tree & around him. Earlier this year he said he might continue his project & mentioned that he had leftover rope. I was recently looking for ligatures & remembered the bamboo rope, not very stretchy, not too many fibers, he liked using it because it didn't burn too much. I looked through my garage expecting to find a decent coiled length, opened everything crate we have, searched madly through everything, & in our camping supplies there was a tiny piece, less than 2 feet long, nothing else anywhere. We had to put lots of our stuff into storage as we're remodeling our house & living in our basement, so it's possible that he might have stored it, but as he knows about my last attempt & there wouldn't be another reason to need rope, I couldn't ask him to open it for me to get it. I'm very disappointed, looks like a sign that I have to use an extension cord, which I don't look forward to.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ocd is bad and Thinking
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
It could be a sign you need to use an extension chord, or a sign you need to wait a little bit longer. I don't know your struggles, and you need to make the best choice for you, but I'm not sure you should go with the extension chord. Well I don't know much about hanging I know it's hard to get right. Don't compromise on CTB it's your final decision.